When the pandemic hit, Walt Disney World put their Annual Pass sales on hold. If you are a current Annual Passholder, you have had the option to renew, but new Annual Passes have not been offered – until now! Walt Disney World’s new Annual Passes officially go on sale tomorrow, September 8. We previously shared the news that Disney has announced there will be four new Annual Pass selections to choose from for select Disney Guests, as well as a couple of add-ons just in time for the 50th Anniversary celebration. Here’s the breakdown below.
RELATED: NEW Walt Disney World Annual Pass Tiers Available Soon
The summarize Walt Disney World’s four new Annual Pass program purchasing options here’s a quick list below, as well as a photo Disney has shared with further details. Keep in mind, the lower the Annual Pass, the more blackout dates you’ll encounter when trying to visit Walt Disney World Resort. It’s also important to note that Disney’s PhotoPass is no longer complimentary for Annual Passholders. Instead, you’ll see it as an add-on option.
- Pass #1: Disney Incredi Pass (open to all) $1,299 plus tax (no blackout dates apply)
- Pass #2: Disney Sorcerer Pass (Florida resident or Disney Vacation Club Member only) $899 plus tax (Block-out dates for Sorcerer Pass)
- Pass #3: Disney Pirate Pass (Florida residents only) $699 plus tax (Block-out dates for Pirate Pass)
- Pass #4: Disney Pixie Dust Pass (Florida residents only) $399 plus tax (NOTE: the block-out dates for the Pixie Dust Pass are brutal!)
- Add-On #1: Water Park and Sports Option: $99 plus tax for the year per person
- Add-On #2: Disney PhotoPass Downloads: $99 plus tax for the year per person
RELATED: Disney Passholders Will Now Have to Pay for PhotoPass & They Aren’t Happy
RELATED: Disney To No Longer Offer Complimentary MagicBands To Annual Passholders
Yes, complimentary MagicBands and free PhotoPass are no longer the perks of being an Annual Passholder. So, what are the continuing Disney Park perks? Passholders will receive invitations to Passholder events, Pass holder merchandise, Original content created for Passholders, Dedicated support with V.I.PASSHOLDER Support, 20% off dining and merchandise, and standard theme Park parking. With the Park Pass Reservation system, Passholders will also have a chance to make more Park Reservation selections than the standard Disney Resort Guest. Park Pass allotment depends on the Passholder tier purchased.
RELATED: Beat the System! Renew by September 7 and keep all those nostalgic perks
Are you planning on purchasing a Disney Annual Pass as early as tomorrow? Check out all the details available here. Happy planning, Disney fans!