Lumiere is one of the most romantic and he continues to believe that Belle and Beast will fall in love and she will break the spell on them all. Who better than this clever and lovable candelabrum to shed a little light on your valentine this year.
What You’ll Need
- Craft or scrapbook paper (white and golden yellow)
- Glue stick
- 8.5- by 11-inch sheet of cardstock folded in half for the card
- Fine-tipped marker
- Heart stickers or red finger paint
- Small paintbrush
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It
- Print the candle and message page of the template on white craft paper and the candelabrum page on golden yellow craft paper. Cut out the pieces.
- Glue the bases of the side candles and the center candle to the candelabrum cups. Then glue the candelabrum to the bottom of the card.
- Draw wicks on the candle tops.
- Now your child can press heart stickers (tips facing up) in place for candle flames. Or, for an extra personal touch, he or she can create finger-paint hearts by overlaping two red fingerprints on white craft paper, as shown, and then cutting out his or her favorites to glue in place.
- Finally, add a handwritten or computer printed valentine message, such as No One Holds a Candle to You or You light up my day, Valentine!
Want to make more than one, but your little one won’t sit still that long? Think about making copies after step two and then allowing them to add wicks and flames to all the copies.
Have bright Valentine’s Day.
Source: Disney Family