Hello, Disney foodies! Let’s talk Disney 50th Anniversary food, shall we?! Exciting news as Disney has revealed new celebratory food and drinks are headed to Walt Disney World Resort for the 50th Anniversary, beginning October 1, 2021… and no we aren’t talking about the 50th anniversary Happy Meal toys everyone is purchasing at McDonald’s! Disney World’s 50th Anniversary food and beverages will take a look at the past for new Inspiration. Check out the yummy details below!
RELATED: Top New Experiences Not to Miss For Disney’s 50th Anniversary
RELATED: Disney’s 50th Anniversary Celebration Takes Over Popcorn Packaging & We’re Loving It!
Disney has announced: “During its 50th-anniversary celebration, Walt Disney World once again demonstrates how food and drinks can be key ingredients for a fun day at The Most Magical Place on Earth. New menu items for the celebration offer nods to the Resort’s past while pushing culinary adventures to exciting new places. These include theme Park classics and some of Walt Disney’s favorite items, along with novel dishes and sips full of color, whimsy, and a touch of EARidescent shimmer. Of the 150-plus new items available, examples include:”
- Cheese Fries with Walt’s Chili at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mission to Mars burger at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Magic Kingdom Park
- EARidescent Croissant Doughnut at EPCOT
- EARidescent Ice Dream Cone at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Magical Beacon Cocktail, found at many table-service restaurants, lounges and pool bars at Walt Disney World
Novelty items developed for the celebration, including popcorn buckets, mugs, and sippers, are available beginning Oct. 1, 2021, and continue to roll out across Walt Disney World throughout “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.”
RELATED: 30 New EXCLUSIVE Sweets & Treats To at Main Street Confectionery
Anyone else already drooling? We’re so excited to see the EARidescent shimmer come to Disney food and beverage items! With 150-plus new items, we’re pretty sure we’re going to need to start wearing our stretchy pants to the Disney Resort so we can try it ALL! We’ll keep you posted as Disney reveals details and hopefully some early photos of these enticing food and beverages options soon. Happy planning your Disney Park 50th Anniversary getaway!