Disney Park guests often revel in the magical idea that the Walt Disney Company truly thinks of everything regarding its theme park offerings. Movie theming and immersive worlds are decorated to the smallest detail, and there’s a constant stream of new and exclusive park merchandise that people trip over each other to collect. But there’s one major goldmine that Disney is sitting on. And it’s ultimately robbing guests of experiencing the parks to their fullest.
Disney energy drinks!
Hear me out.
Everyone knows a full day at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida or Disneyland in California zaps visitors of their ability to even walk straight by the end of the day. Sure, there are coffee and Monster energy drinks available, but why miss out on an amazing, fun branding opportunity? Not all Disney Parks visitors drink coffee or want to consume any more sugar on their vacation than they have to.
If Rapunzel's mood swings aren't exactly like mine then idk what pic.twitter.com/Cep81Ts0jF
— Sophi Suarez (@sophilane) May 18, 2017
And almost every Disney fan, like me, is a sucker for good branding. Just think of the flavor possibilities!
- Just Keep Swimming – For when you’ve forgotten where you are, and all you know is that you need to keep moving forward.
- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo – For when your clock has struck midnight, but it’s actually only 3 p.m.
- Will-o’-the-Wisps – For when you need to change your fate and are willing to drink a strange potion to get there.
- Zero to Hero – For when it’s time to go from puny human to hunky Greek god (on the inside).
- Colors of the Wind – For when you’re done being an ignorant savage and ready to hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon.
Why is Disney not capitalizing on this treasure trove of punny drink flavors? Social media alone would blow up with consumers sharing how they make Disney days the most they can be.
Disney, partner with a company like CELCIUS that claims healthier ingredients, vitamins, and no added sugar. Zero sugar and a caffeine hit that helps parents keep up with their kids across theme parks? Uhm take my money now please. For the price Disney guests spend on admission and in-park purchases, they deserve to get the most out of their day as they can manage.
Okay…the idea needs more fleshing out, but Disney energy drinks could totally be a thing. And if it happens…remember you heard it here first!!