It’s almost the merriest time of the year at Disneyland Resort — the tinsel will hang, the trees will be decorated, carolers will be singing, and massive amounts of food and drink will be flowing. Disneyland has recently released its annual Foodie guide for Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney, as well as for the popular Festival of Holidays and there are a ton of mouthwatering menu items to choose from — including a number of specialty churros.
For Guests who love visiting the Happiest Place on Earth, churros are not just a yummy snack, they are practically a way of life. Whether it’s the traditional cinnamon and sugar, or seasonal churros like maple bacon and fluffernutter (this writer’s personal favorite), you can almost always find people lined up, ready to enjoy a delicious, crunchy, chewy, churro.
Here are all the festive churros you can get throughout the holiday season at Disneyland Resort.
Churro Cart – Castle Hub
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Churro – Traditional cinnamon-sugar churro rolled in hot chocolate powder
Churro Cart – Critter Country
- Groom Churro – Classic churro dressed in a duo of dark and milk chocolate
Churro Cart – New Orleans Square
- Bride Churro – Elegantly dressed churro in a bouquet of vanilla and sugar
Churro Cart – Tomorrowland
- Pink Coconut Churro with chocolate marshmallow crème dipping sauce
Churro Cart – Town Square
- Holiday Cookie Churro topped with crushed ginger snaps and holiday spices with vanilla dipping sauce
Now, the bride and groom churros have made appearances in the past — specifically for the Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary — but all of the other churros are making their Disneyland debut.
Disney California Adventure
Churro Cart – Goofy’s
- Dusted Gingerbread Churro with sweet gingerbread crumbles drizzled with vanilla frosting and finished with Christmas chocolates
Cozy Cone Motel 1 – Churros (mobile order available)
- Cherry-Chocolate Churro – Classic churro rolled in crushed chocolate cookies and topped with cherry glaze and chocolate chips
Willie’s Churro Cart
- Chocolate-Pecan Churro – Classic churro topped with maple glaze, toasted pecans, and chocolate drizzle
Grizzly Peak Churro Cart
- Peppermint Churro – Churro coated with crushed candy canes and drizzled with chocolate and vanilla icing
Hollywood Churro Cart
- Chocolate-Hazelnut-Strawberry Churro – Classic churro drizzled with chocolate-hazelnut and strawberry sauces
Holidays at Disneyland Resort will begin on November 12 and will run all the way through January 9, 2022 — a whole week longer than past holiday dates. All of these churros will be available throughout the Christmas season, so you’ll have plenty of time to get your churro fix!