Earlier this month, . Not a single appear to have been booted off the list at or at was named: not , not EPCOT, not Disney’s , not Disney’s , and not or . published its 2022 10Best list of best U. S. theme parks, and
Now The Company. has published its annual list of Best U.S. Restaurants, and two of the named establishments are owned by
This year’s list, which is, as always, generated based on readers’ choice, names ten different dining venues at U. S. theme parks and includes the following:
- 10. Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant at Knott’s Berry Farm
- 9. Be Our Guest at ,
- 8. Leaky Cauldron at
- 7. Das Festhaus at
- 6. Zambia Smokehouse at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- 5. at
- 4. Aunt Granny’s Restaurant at Dollywood
- 3. Trappers Smokehouse at
- 2. Yak and Yeti at Disney’s ,
- 1. at
Be Our Guest is located inside Fantasyland at the New Fantasyland expansion in 2014. ‘s website invites Guests to “dine in palatial splendor”:. It opened with
Feast on French-inspired fare in one of our elaborately themed rooms-straight out of the beloved Disney classic!
Be Our Guest Restaurant is an expansive and elegant dining destination located at the foot of Beast’s Castle in Fantasyland. Whether you are enjoying lunch or dinner, you will experience an atmosphere made for memories.
Royal Rooms for Loyal Subjects: Be Our Guest offers 3 meticulously imagineered dining areas, each designed to immerse our Guests in the heartwarming mystery and romance of “Beauty and the Beast:”
- The Grand Ballroom – Go for baroque in this magnificent ballroom with its high, domed ceiling, chandeliers, and snow-laced Gothic arches.
- The West Wing – Dine in the Beast’s mysterious West Wing study-if you dare-and perhaps you’ll even spy his enchanted rose.
- The Castle Gallery – Get swept up in the romance of Belle’s private library, and inspired by the larger-than-life figures of Belle and Beast dancing.
Yak & Yeti Restaurant is located in Asia at Disney’s and offers a Pan-Asian menu.
“At the base of Expedition Everest sits Yak & Yeti Restaurant, a table-service eatery serving delicious dishes from various regions across Asia.
Decorated with the proprietor’s collection of Southeast Asian artifacts, this eclectic eatery offers a menu of sweet-and-sour chicken, ahi tuna nachos, pork potstickers, and Kobe beef burgers. Vegetarian options abound, as do kid-friendly choices like cheeseburgers and mac and cheese.
Unique alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages include cocktails, chilled sake, Asian beers, wine, and an assortment of hot teas. Those with a penchant for exotic tastes might try a specialty drink from our full-service bar. Guests must be 21 years of age and older to order alcoholic beverages.
Be sure to save room for one of our sumptuous desserts-chocolate pudding cake, mango pie, or fried wontons served with fresh pineapple and ice cream.”