Disney World has announced that the reservations window at its newest restaurant will open in only days.
One of the most anticipated and exciting restaurants at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open on March 23, but reservations will be taken much sooner than that.
In January, Disney Parks Blog shared the first look at the menu for Woody’s Roundup Rodeo Restaurant. Options are varied and include things like:
- The Prospector’s Homemade Cheddar Biscuits served with sweet pepper jelly
- Tomato Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickled red onions tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette and garnished with fresh dill
- Rex’s Romaine and Kale Salad with Romaine and kale mixed with green apples, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries tossed with green goddess dressing
- Watermelon Salad featuring Cubed watermelon garnished with freshly torn mint leaves
- Evil Dr. Smoked Ribs, including fall-off-the-bone pork ribs, slow-cooked for hours in our onsite smokehouse
- Buttercup’s Beef Brisket–slow-smoked, then slow-cooked to juicy perfection
- There’s a Sausage in My Boot, featuring spiced pork sausage fire-grilled over live oak to give it an added kick
- BBQ Chicken – with Style! featuring chicken brined for 48 hours, rubbed with our secret backyard BBQ spice and smoked to tender juiciness
And that’s just the beginning, as now Disney has shared the opening date for reservations at Woody’s Roundup Rodeo, and Scott Gustin of NexStar Media shared the update via Twitter.
“Reservations for Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be available starting February 21. The restaurant officially opens on March 23. Disney released a new video showing more of the interior of the restaurant.”
NEW: Reservations for Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Disney's Hollywood Studios will be available starting February 21. The restaurant officially opens on March 23.
Disney released a new video showing more of the interior of the restaurant. pic.twitter.com/y6gGI4pd5f
— Scott Gustin (@ScottGustin) February 13, 2023
Disney also shared a new look at the inside of the restaurant, which is still under construction–but the fun parts of construction, including installing all the whimsical Toy Story-inspired pieces of the walls and ceilings.
Woody’s Roundup Rodeo opens on March 23, and reservations will be taken beginning February 21, so don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be among the first to enjoy Woody’s new restaurant!