Calling all Disney foodies! If you haven’t already, now is the PERFECT time to start making holiday plans for a magical visit to Walt Disney World Resort. Not only does this holiday season boast the jaw-dropping holiday decor, special experiences like Magic Kingdom’s Very Merriest After Hours, and delicious treats, but Guests will be able to join in on “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” in honor of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary. It’s a great time to be in the Parks, soaking up the celebrations happening around every corner. Of course, when there is something to celebrate, Disney feeds their Guests with extraordinary sweets and savory treats both big and small. This year, EPCOT’s International Festival of the Holiday has several Holiday Kitchens that already have us throwing out the diet and looking for those stretchy pants.
RELATED: Disney World Unveils Exciting 2021 Holiday Plans!
RELATED: Reservations for EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Begin Soon!
The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays will launch on November 26 and last through December 30, 2021. As you stroll the World Showcase, you’ll have a chance to taste your way through the holidays! Disney has announced 14-holiday kitchens, along with other fantastic spots to let your taste buds encounter the holidays.
RELATED: Disney Has Said The Disney Dining Plan Will Return, But We’re Still Waiting
Holiday Kitchen Rundown
Here are the fourteen EPCOT Holiday Kitchens as shared by Disney, that you’ll be able to find with the EPCOT Festival beginning November 26:
- American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion: Enjoy a seasonal salute—dig into traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion: Willkommen—help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Port of Entry – NEW! Join in on the festivities when you visit this new location offering cinnamon-glazed nuts and holiday beverages.
- The Donut Box – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet: Enjoy a classic dessert dressed up in a little holiday cheer when you try one of our seasonally-themed donuts!
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – Near Port of Entry: Discover the hearth you’ll call home, with holly jolly desserts, hot cocoa and so much more.
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry: Rock around the Christmas tree with tasty desserts and festive sips sure to top the “nice” list.
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between Morocco and France Pavilions: Propose a toast to life—sink your teeth into classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen – France Pavilion: Feast on très magnifique fare, wine and specialty cocktails from the France Pavilion.
- Mele Kalikimaka – Near Port Of Entry: Savor the flavor of fabulous, festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawa i‘i.
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion: Feliz Navidad—celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare at the Mexican Pavilion!
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion: Please your palate with an array of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion: Travel to the Morocco Pavilion for delicious kebabs and cocktails.
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Italy Pavilion: Mangiare—savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion: Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.
Did you spot the newbie on the list? We’re excited to check out the Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen with cinnamon-glazed nuts and holiday beverages! Of course, our eyes also went to The Donut Box with seasonally-themed donuts. YUM! But wait… if the 14 Holiday Kitchens aren’t enough, Disney has additional options at the following locations:
- Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion: Satisfy your sweet tooth with a holiday classic: Pumpkin Pie Funnel Cake.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Throughout EPCOT: Salute the season with the usual selection of coffees, plus a tasty holiday-themed treat!
- Refreshment Outpost – Between the China and Germany Pavilions: Chow down on this year’s holiday surprise: Coconut-Pineapple Cake with DOLE Whip. (Sorry, guess it’s not a surprise now.)
- Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza: Savor the flavor of holiday poutine and toast the season with specials like Coquito Soft-serve, also available with Spiced Rum.
RELATED: EPCOT Holiday Storytellers are Returning!
It’s a holiday tradition to check out EPCOT’s Holiday Kitchens, so in other words, there goes my diet! Grab your Festival Passport as your guide to Holiday Kitchens when you arrive at EPCOT during the Festival of the Holidays. Plus, while you’re traveling around the Disney Park, don’t forget to treat yourself by experiencing the Holiday Cookie Stroll with six delicious cookies! Check out the enticing cookies here. We’ll keep you posted as Disney shares EPCOT’s Holiday Kitchen menus and photos soon enough. Happy planning your Disney Christmas getaway, Disney fans!