Calling all Disney foodies! The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is just around the corner and this is your last chance to snag those tickets while you still can. This fall classic is celebrating its 12th year on Friday, October 29, and Saturday, October 30. This impressive outdoor festival will once again feature unlimited food tastings from the Resort’s culinary team and wine, beer, and other sips from around the world. While we’re huge fans of the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is a great change in atmosphere! Check out the details below! Check out the details below!
On Friday, October 29th & Saturday, October 30th from 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm, Guests will enjoy a number of delicious bites from several themed stations like the Beer Garden, beach fare from Hang10, luau-inspired tastings from The Pig & Poke plus delectable desserts all against a festive backdrop of live entertainment.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is an all-inclusive dining event featuring:
- A festive outdoor setting
- Over 20 food stations featuring mouth-watering tastings
- Over 100 beverage options from around the world
- Themed stations like The Beer Garden, Hang10 and The Pig & The Poke
- Mexican delights from Frida’s Kitchen
- A signature dish from the newest restaurant opening at The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Live musical entertainment
- Our Commitment to Clean Program featuring enhanced cleanliness and safety protocols
- Feeling hungry? Check out the enticing menu here.
Guests will enjoy this event as the long-overdue night out they need with unlimited tastings and wine. The event is almost sold out so make sure to buy your tickets today! Event-only tickets are $165 per person plus applicable fees. Click here to purchase your tickets before they sell out.