Calling all Disney fans that are ready to say, “I do” with a unique fairy tale wedding! If you’re looking for a hauntingly different Disney Wedding Venue – look no further. Invite your Guests to check-in for a Disney fairy tale wedding experience like no other by saying “I do” at the Tower of Terror ceremony space at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You, your better half, and between 10 to 100 Guests are invited to join the marriage ceremony… as you cross over into the Twilight Zone. Disney Weddings describes the space as “Old Hollywood Glamour” as you “Check-in for a true one-of-a-kind celebration in an outdoor courtyard inspired by old Hollywood.”
THE INFAMOUS HOLLYWOOD TOWER HOTEL:
- Transport back in time to the 1930s; the “Golden Age of Hollywood.”
- A sophisticated backdrop for your wedding ceremony that will completely immerse you and your guests into a different dimension.
- The towering hotel and the hanging chandelier illuminates the timeless courtyard.
- The lush greenery and vibrant flowers that surround the space create an intimate environment for your ceremony.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE: Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Ceremonies begin 1.5 hours after park close.
- Disney chartered transportation is required for this venue.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Please be aware that ambient noise may be a factor during your outdoor event.
- Ask your Disney Wedding Consultant for more information on availability.
Ready to book with Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding? The big question is how much would it cost to rent out the Tower of Terror venue space? This Disney destination pricing varies depending on your chosen day of the week and time of day. Lower minimums tend to apply to weekdays and higher minimums tend to apply to weekends and holidays. For the Tower of Terror, Disney Weddings base pay for the Tower of Terror venue is $4,500. This is actually one of the more cost-effective Disney venue options, as locations such as a Magic Kingdom After Hours ceremony venue begins at $30,000.
Looking to add decor, floral, food, photography, entertainment (such as Disney characters), and transportation? Well, the cost goes. For example, if Disney hosts a dinner for you, expect to pay around $190 per person. Want your Guests to RIDE the Hollywood Studio Tower of Terror before or after the ceremony? While Disney doesn’t give the exact cost, you can expect this to be another price hike.
Are you ready to cross into the 5th dimension and say, “I do” with the Tower of Terror as your big day’s backdrop at this favorite Disney Park? Check out all the details and get in touch with a Disney wedding consultant here. Have a hauntingly fantastic time planning your unforgettable day, Disney fan!