Planning your magical getaway to Walt Disney World Resort? Disney has been dishing out all sorts of food news! From the return of buffets at locations like Magic Kingdom’s Crystal Palace Restaurant to the incoming of the new Space 220 Restaurant at EPCOT, and just about everything in between – our appetites can’t get enough of the foodie news! We recently shared that Walt Disney World is returning two breakfast favorites to the Parks. Before you hurry off to attractions galore, stop to fill up on the most important meal of the day… breakfast, of course!
Disney previously announced the return of breakfast at two unique dining locations. First up, the popular quick-service spot at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park called Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery is reopening with all sorts of breakfast goodies! Secondly, the fantastic Cinderella’s Royal Table is reopening for breakfast beginning August 27. Breakfast reservations to dine in Cinderella’s Castle are currently open, however! The breakfast menu and pricing have also been revealed.
Cinderella’s Royal Table breakfast will start with Assorted Breakfast Pastries brought to your table. You can then choose one of their “Entrees Royale” including:
- Traditional Breakfast (Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, and Potatoes)
- Shrimp and Grits (Smoked Gouda Cheese Grits, Tomato Jam, Fried Egg, Buttered Shrimp, and Garlic Baguette)
- Baked Quiche (Goat Cheese, Spinach, and Mushroom Quiche with a dollop of Goat Cheese Cream served with Arugula and Roasted Bell Peppers)
- Beef Tenderloin and Egg (Potatoes and Cheese Frittata with Broccolini, Boursin® Cheese Sauce, and Chive Oil)
- Royal Avocado Toast (Multigrain Toast, Plant-based Eggs and Cheese, Avocado, Radish, and Jalapeños (Plant-based)
- Caramel Apple-stuffed French Toast (Decadent French Toast stuffed with Sweet Cream Cheese and Spiced Apples drizzled with Caramel Sauce and served with Bacon)
There are also kids’ entrees… and yes, Mickey Waffles are an option! The standard beverages and coffee are included in your meal price, but you can also add specialty cocktails including a Mimosa, Canella Bellini Sparkling Peach Cocktail, Opici Family Selection Sangria, or The Royal Breakfast Flight if you want to try them all (includes the Mimosa Canella Bellini Sparkling Peach Cocktail, and Opici Family Selection Sangria). You can check out the full breakfast menu here.
Cinderella’s Royal Table breakfast is served from 8:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. with the listed price per adult ranging from “$15 to $34.99 per adult”. However, when making a breakfast reservation for August 27, the day breakfast officially opens, the price for one adult (10 and older) is $42.00 and one child is $27.00 (ages 3-9). With tax and gratuity, the total cost for the dining experience is right around $86 as shown in the screenshot below.
Keep in mind, character dining is currently unavailable while dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Princess Cinderella has been known to make a brief appearance to greet Guests for dinner, but it’s is not a guarantee that you will spot her for any meal inside the Castle. Are you making plans to dine like a Disney Princess for breakfast at this Disney fan-favorite restaurant? Don’t wait to snag your reservations before they are gone!