If you will be visiting Walt Disney World or Disneyland this summer, then you will have a lot of great treat options to help you beat the heat! We have a rundown of some of the great offerings below, thanks to Disney Parks Blog. Check it out!
- Try the popular Blue Milk and Green Milk from the Milk Stand in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Hangout with DJ R-3X at Oga’s Cantina and sip on one of the many out-of-this-world non-alcoholic concoctions available.
- Fuel up with Moof Juice or Phattro specialty non-alcoholic beverages at Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo.
- Satisfy your inner-jungle skipper with the Jungle Julep (slush of pineapple, orange, grape, and lemon juices) from Bengal Barbecue.
- If you’ve got a New Orleans vibe goin’ on, try the refreshingly sweet non-alcoholic Mint Julep from the Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans Square.
- Grab a popular Dole Whip Pineapple from Tiki Juice Bar and other soft-serve flavors from The Tropical Hideaway.
- Scoop up some old-fashioned ice cream at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor.
Disney California Adventure Park
- Try the lemon soft-serve at Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats on Pixar Pier.
- Customize your own hand-dipped ice cream bar at Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream.
- Drive on over to Cozy Cone Motel for some yummy soft-serve ice cream or a glass of Fillmore’s Fuelin’ Groovy All Natural Lemonade or Pomegranate Limeade or even Red’s Apple Freeze.
- Take a power break with a delicious fruit smoothie from Schmoozies! In Hollywood Land.
Downtown Disney District
- Go wild with some insane milk shakes from the CrazyShake Window by Black Tap.
- Discover taste-provoking ice cream at Salt & Straw, a family-run scoop shop with handmade, small-batch seasonal flavors created with local ingredients.
- Get ready for an action-packed day with a refreshing and vitalizing smoothie from Jamba Juice.
WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT
Magic Kingdom Park
- Snack on a scoop of ice cream or even a sundae at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and be sure to grab the It’s a Party! Sundae and the Sugar Cookie Sandwich available through July 31.
- Try one of the many delicious flavors of soft serve available at Aloha Isle (Dole Whip Pineapple), Sunshine Tree Terrace (Orange-Vanilla Swirl and Redd’s Revenge Float with strawberry soft-serve and Fanta Strawberry), Storybook Treats (Dole Whip – Lemon and Lime), and Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (Try the new 2319 Cone with mango-vanilla swirl soft-serve).
- Grab a Space Ranger Slush at The Lunching Pad or Wonderland Slush at Cheshire Café.
- Try one of the awesome specialty beverages (like the Awesome Mix Slushy, the I Am Root root beer float, the Destroyer Punch, or the Galaxy Juice) available through August 18 at Fife & Drum for “Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!”.
- Indulge in fresh Italian Gelato from Gelati in the Italy pavilion.
- Scoop up some Kakigōri (Japanese shaved ice) from Kabuki Cafe in the Japan pavilion.
- Stop by L’Artisan des Glaces in the France pavilion for unique flavors of ice cream and macaron ice cream sandwiches.
- Celebrate Disney’s “The Lion King” with the No Worries Panna Cotta (raspberry, papaya, and mango panna cotta with cookie crumbles and white chocolate!) at Refreshment Outpost.
- Wash down your fish and chips with a Frozen Pimm’s Lemonade at the UK Beer Cart, made with frozen Minute Maid Lemonade, Sprite, and gin.
- Make a pit stop at The Land Cart with Frozen Fanta Blue Raspberry and Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade or grab a Blueberry Slushy at the Canada Popcorn Cart.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Take a break and enjoy a build-your-own sundae with the new Burgers and Sundaes experience at Restaurantosaurus starting August 18.
- Beat the heat with one of the many treats inspired by Disney’s “The Lion King” throughout the park like the Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Simba’s Sunset Dole Whip, the King’s Cooler, the Asante Slush, or the Bugs ‘n Grub Waffle Cone – check out my recent Foodie Guide for more info.
- Feel like a billion bucks with Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae, available at Dino-Bite Snacks in DinoLand U.S.A.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sip on a milkshake from Dockside Diner.
- Enjoy hand-dipped ice cream, sundaes, and ice cream sandwiches from Hollywood Scoops.
- Get in on the action with the incredible Frozone Slush (Fanta Blue Raspberry with whipped cream) or the Secret Identity (Frozen Coca-Cola with cherry cotton candy) from the Neighborhood Bakery.
- Get refreshed Green Alien-style with the Mystic Portal Punch at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- Try one of the many specialty beverages (like the Violet Sake Slushie from YeSake) and desserts available for Disney Springs Flavors of Florida 2019, available through Sept. 2.
- Grab an artisanal shake from D-Luxe Burger like the S’mores Gelato Shake or the Salted Caramel Gelato Shake.
Which of these treats would you most like to have?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!