EPCOT’s International Festival of the Holidays is right around the corner, and we have some exciting news to share! The Holiday Kitchens for 2022 have been announced! EPCOT festivals are famous for their food booths, and while this one has more to do than just food, the food certainly is a standout! The exact menus haven’t been announced yet, but the sneak peek gives us much to be excited about! Many fan favorites are returning this year, and we hope they’ll bring the dishes we’ve all come to know and love with them. New this year is a kitchen that will be entirely plant-based! Curious as to what to expect? Take a look below:
- American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion. Enjoy a seasonal salute—dig into traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion. Willkommen—help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet. Join in on the festivities when you visit this new location offering cinnamon-glazed nuts and holiday beverages.
- The Donut Box – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet. Enjoy a classic dessert dressed up in a little holiday cheer when you try one of our seasonally-themed donuts!
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – The Odyssey Pavilion. Discover the hearth you’ll call home, with holly jolly desserts, hot cocoa and so much more.
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry. Rock around the Christmas tree with tasty desserts and festive sips sure to top the “nice” list.
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between Morocco and France Pavilions. Propose a toast to life—sink your teeth into classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion. Feliz Navidad—celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare at the Mexico Pavilion!
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen – France Pavilion. Feast on très magnifique fare, wine and specialty cocktails from the France Pavilion.
- Mele Kalikimaka – Near Port of Entry. Savor the flavor of fabulous, festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawai‘i.
- Nochebuena Cocina – Near Port of Entry – NEW! Delight in a delicious plant-based offering while celebrating the happiest season of the year!
- Shanghai Holiday Kitchen – China Pavilion. Have yourself a merry little meal—tempt taste buds with popular plates and potables from the China Pavilion!
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion. Please your palate with an array of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion Travel to the Morocco Pavilion for delicious kebabs and cocktails.
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Italy Pavilion. Mangiare—savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion. Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.
The delicious food at this festival always brings to mind the holidays, and this year promises to be no different. From classic holiday fare to more adventurous bites, you won’t want to miss EPCOT’s International Festival of the Holidays! For more holiday happenings around the Walt Disney World Resort check out our guides for Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom!