Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! The Fairy Godmother must be looking out for all of us Disney Foodies as Walt Disney World has released the news that Disney Princess treats are coming soon to the Parks and Resorts. And that’s not all! Disney is preparing for a week of Disney Princess celebrations with their first-ever “World Princess Week” which begins on Monday, August 23. Who is your favorite Princess? Be prepared to hear all about her with exciting Disney Princess news including the chance to experience the new Princess Tiana-themed playground coming to EPCOT. Without further ado, check out the Disney Princess treats making their way to Walt Disney World’s Parks and Resorts.
The yummy sweet treats created by Disney’s talented pastry chefs will be available from August 23 to August 29 while supplies last. And if you’re ready to share your photos on social media, don’t forget to use #UltimatePrincessCelebration.
First up, head on over to Disney Springs where you’ll find two foodie favorite locations that have Disney Princess-themed treats including Amorette’s Patisserie and The Ganachery. At Amorette’s prepare yourself for the Princess Tiana Petit Cake with dark chocolate chiffon cake, raspberry mousse, raspberry pâte fruit, and chocolate crisp pearls. At The Ganachery you’ll be able to enjoy the Princess Chocolate Bars with Ganache chocolate bars featuring Jasmine, Ariel, and Snow White.
Ready for a little Disney Resort hoping? Here’s a list of tantalizing treats perfect for all the queens and princesses out there:
- World Premiere Food Court, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort: Mulan and Rapunzel Cookies – Sugar cookie featuring Mulan or Rapunzel.
- Landscapes of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: Mermaid Princess Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with pineapple topped with coconut buttercream and a white chocolate mermaid tail.
- Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Cinderella Princess Cupcake – Vanilla cake with vanilla crème custard filling, buttercream, white chocolate slipper, and fondant pumpkin (available now through September 30).
- The Artist Palette, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: Snow White Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with spiced caramel apple filling topped with caramel buttercream, red chocolate dip, and a red bow.
- Capt. Cook’s and Kona Island, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Moana Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake, toasted coconut mousse, and vanilla buttercream with white chocolate Moana accent piece.
- Everything Pop Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort: Aurora Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with marshmallow topped with strawberry buttercream, gold chocolate crown, and sprinkles.
- Le Petit Café, Disney’s Riviera Resort: Belle Cheesecake – Lemon cheesecake with lemon curd in a vanilla tart shell decorated with modeling chocolate to resemble Belle.
Disney foodies can even try select Disney Princess treats at Disney’s Water Park, Blizzard Beach!
- I.C. Expeditions and Warming Hut, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: Elsa Freeze Sundae – Vanilla soft-serve ice cream with a blue raspberry swirl topped with sleigh ride winter sprinkles and a while chocolate Elsa topper
- I.C. Expeditions, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: Elsa the Snow Queen Cone – Crystalized white chocolate waffle cone, vanilla soft-serve, and spiraled frozen fractals
Moving on to the Parks! Check out Creature Comforts, Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park for the Pocahontas Dessert – Pineapple banana cake with cream cheese coconut mousse and colored sprinkles glazed in turquoise glaçage and finished with a chocolate gem, chocolate feather, and sugar flower.
EPCOT has a fantastic variety of sweets including:
- Block & Hans, EPCOT: Arendelle Aqua Lemonade – Frozen lemonade with cotton candy syrup
- Oasis Sweets & Sips, EPCOT: Mosaic Cookie – Sugar cookies sandwiched with apricot jam and topped with mosaic fondant and chocolate Jasmine
- Sunshine Seasons, EPCOT: Sisters Cupcake – Strawberry cupcake with strawberry filling and strawberry buttercream topped with a chocolate crown
- Traveler’s Café, EPCOT: Sisters Cookie – Sugar cookies sandwiched with chocolate ganache and garnished with chocolate Elsa and Anna
If you find yours spending time in all the glitz and glam of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, check out these delicious selections:
- The Trolley Car Café, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Two options including the Seaside Brownie – Brownie topped with chocolate fudge, graham cracker crumbs, and seaside-themed chocolate; and the Merida Cupcake – Yellow cupcake filled with a mixture of green, red, orange, and black sprinkles with green and burnt orange buttercream, gold crisp pearls, and chocolate arrow
At Magic Kingdom Park – the most magical place for a princess to visit – you’ll find a great lineup of royal treats including:
- Prince Eric’s Village Market, Magic Kingdom Park: Mermaid Slushy – Frozen blue raspberry and frozen green apple topped with whipped cream and a mermaid tale
- Cinderella’s Royal Table, Magic Kingdom Park: Cinderella Slipper – White chocolate or milk chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis garnished with fresh berries
Anyone else ready to treat their royal side with these heavenly choices? Invite your friends and have a one-of-a-kind Disney Princess party around the Parks and Resorts with a sweet treat or two… or more! While it may not go easy on our diets, we’re pretty sure a sampling of one of each is in the works next week. Enjoy, Disney Princesses and Princes!