Disney is always thinking of new and delicious dishes to bring to its Parks around the world. Disney always wants Guests to be able to experience new dishes that will make them smile and create a memory. On May 31, Disney shared that the popular Sci-Fi Dine-In Restaurant at Disney’s Hollywood Studios would be getting a ton of new menu offerings beginning June 2. But that’s not it, a couple of other Hollywood Studios restaurants will also be getting some new dishes that Guests are sure to love.
Here’s what coming to the theme park in just a matter of days.
50’s Prime Time Café
Disney’s 50’s Prime Time Café brings Guests back to the days of classic Americana with dishes designed to evoke a sense of childhood and all of the things that make us smile. Guests love to indulge in dishes like fried chicken and meatloaf, and, beginning June 7, several scrumptious dishes will be making their way onto the menu.
- Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Grandpa Jean’s Chicken Pot Pie (which has been on the menu in the past)
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- yellow cake soaked in pineapple juice topped with caramelized pineapples and maraschino cherries and garnished with whip cream and caramel sauce
Lemon Meringue Pie
- a lemon curd in a flaky pie shell topped with a toasted meringue and garnished with a raspberry sauce
- a mint white chocolate mousse with chocolate chips on a chocolate chip cookie and is topped with whip cream and chocolate chips
Stained Glass Dessert
- a whipped pineapple fluff studded with cubes of strawberry, lime, and orange gelatin to look like stained glass
Key Lime Milkshake
- a Key lime vanilla cream shake topped with lemon-lime doughnut garnished with a sweet graham cracker crumb
Cold Brew Black Caf
- Joffrey’s Cold Brew, sweet cream cheese, and cocoa puffs and is a delicious non-alcoholic treat
Spiked Cold Brew Black Caf
- Joffrey’s Cold Brew, sweet cream cheese, and cocoa puffs, and spiked with Godiva liqueur
Many Guests may think that EPCOT is the theme park for Disney foodies, but with all of these great new dishes, Hollywood Studios is quickly gaining a leg in the race. Every corner of Hollywood Studios is quickly becoming the perfect spot to indulge in a gourmet meal or snack.
Which new menu item are you most excited to try at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?