Fall is right around the corner at Walt Disney World Resort! Even though EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival began mid-July (much earlier than years past) we’re still ready to eat and drink our way around the World Showcase as cooler weather moves in. EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival lasts through November 20, 2021. If you’re looking for a new must-do experience however to change it up and move away from the Disney Park experience, you’ll want to make plans to attend another popular Food and Wine experience just minutes from EPCOT!
We are preparing for the return of the annual fall Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic located at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is taking place outside on the Resort’s causeway Friday, October 29, and Saturday, October 30. Featured dishes include returning festival favorites as well as inventive new items from the Resort’s award-winning food and beverage team. Check out the enticing menus below!
Notable new dishes on the 2021 menu include:
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda and Spanish caper sauce from the resort’s new tower, the Swan Reserve
- Croquetas: fried smoked ham & cheese dumpling with cilantro crema from Frieda’s Kitchen
- Brandade black pepper agnolotti with wilted sweet onion, eggplant, tomato petals, crispy pancetta and nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Bourbon Apples: caramelized apples, bourbon vanilla ice cream, caramel whipped ganache, almond pound cake, honey granola crumble from the Swan and Dolphin pastry team
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and hollandaise sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Vegetarian rice bowl with roasted organic vegetables, seasoned sushi rice, curry sauce and tempura crunch from Cabana
- Dragon Sushi Roll from Kimonos
- Traditional Earth-baked kalua pork at The Pig & The Poke
- Yu Chen’s Shanghai dumpling at Chinatown
- Poutine with Yukon gold fries, house gravy and cheddar cheese curds from the Beer Garden
For a full list of current menu offerings, please visit https://swandolphin.com/wp-pdf/other/fwcmenu.pdf. Fans can visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com to purchase tickets to the outdoor event.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offer Guests unlimited food tastings at more than 20 food stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and more than 100 beverages amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. With a variety of restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The Resort boasts numerous certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections.
We’re thrilled to see the return of this delicious outdoor festival! The Food and Wine Classic will take place outdoors and employ appropriate safety measures in accordance with Center for Disease Control recommendations and Walt Disney World policies at the time of the event. For the latest information about the event or to book event tickets, Guests can visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com, www.facebook.com/swananddolphin, or call 1-800-227-1500. Happy planning your Food & Wine Classic getaway!