We are literally in the final days before Walt Disney World finally kicks off “The World’s Most Magical Celebration!”
October 1 is right around the corner, and if you’ve been on the proverbial fence about joining the party, we’ve got some news that might just help you fall over the fence to the other side!
Disney has just announced new perks–extra Magic and Pixie Dust for Guests who stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel as the 50th-anniversary celebration gets started.
Beginning in early October, Guests staying in a Disney Resort hotel will get to experience the Magic earlier in the morning with early entry into the theme parks.
That means that you and your traveling party will get the chance to experience some of the parks’ most popular attractions before the parks get too crowded and before it gets too warm outside. (It also means a better chance for some amazing photo ops, minus all the strangers in the background that you don’t even know.)
If you and your family are staying at a Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotel, you can also enjoy extra Magic at the end of the day with extended hours in selected theme parks and on selected evenings, and those perks are exclusively for Guests of these select resort hotels:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
But there’s more Magic to come!
Guests of Disney’s Resort hotels during this time will also get to experience some really memorable moments with special appearances from your best Disney pals, and each one will be dressed to the nines in his or her EARidescent best!
Even Cast Members will be in on some of the special surprises and magical memories!
If you’ve ever wanted to stay on property, now’s the time to do it–a once-in-a-lifetime anniversary celebration, magic and memories around every corner, beautifully crafted bronze statues of your favorite Disney characters (can you get a selfie with each one?), and extra perks on property.
Let’s go to Disney World!