Tomorrow, May 20th, is the big day! Disney Springs is beginning their phased reopening, and we are excited to see how it all unfolds. Are you planning to head out to enjoy a little shopping and dining? Disney has released all retail shops and restaurants that will be open for the big day. The 40+ venues are shared below!
So, what’s open? The following locations are listed on the Disney Springs website as reopening on May 20:
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- The BOATHOUSE®
- Chapel Hats
- Chicken Guy!
- Columbia Sportswear
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Earl of Sandwich®
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Free People
- Frontera Cocina
- Happy Hound
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Pandora® Jewelry
- Paradiso 37 Entertainment
- Pelé Soccer
- Planet Hollywood
- The Polite Pig
- Pop Gallery
- Ron Jon Surf Shop®
- Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
- Savannah Bee Company
- Sosa Family Cigars
- STK Orlando
- Sugarboo & Co.
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
- Vera Bradley
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
- YeSake Kiosk
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
As we previously shared, Disney Springs has strict guidelines (including required face covering and temperature checks) you’ll want to be well aware of before visiting. Guidelines are listed here.
We are looking forward to the next phased reopening day which is May 27. On that day, many of the Disney owned shops and restaurants, including World of Disney, D-Luxe Burger (mobile order) and the Marketplace Co-Op, will be opening. It’s all about taking those milestone steps for Walt Disney World to reopen!
Are you heading to Disney Springs on May 20th?