Disney has truly outdone itself this time!
One of the best things about EPCOT is the assortment of incredible festivals that the theme Park hosts year-round. Perhaps the most iconic of all the exciting events is the International Food & Wine Festival. This year’s festival, which is being presented by CORKCICLE, promises to be as entertaining and delicious as always. And as fans begin to countdown the days before the opening of the festival, Disney has dropped an exciting announcement, including the 2023 Festival lineup of performers.
Summer Fun is Just Around the Corner at EPCOT
If you have never experienced a Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Resort, you are missing out. Every summer, fans flock to EPCOT to experience delicious food and wine while enjoying some all-star performances. The festival officially begins on July 27, but anticipation is already building after Disney’s announcement of this year’s performer lineup.
One of the many reasons that Guests love EPCOT is because it seamlessly melts different aspects of the world’s many cultures. This year’s lineup will reflect that mission by bringing a diverse and exciting assortment of talent to the parks.
Fans are already loving this year’s lineup. Standouts include the Bacon Brothers, We The Kings, and Boys II Men.
Disney World just revealed the lineup for the EPCOT Eat to the Beat concert series and one of the new acts this year is The Bacon Brothers. pic.twitter.com/fsAlEEGn4d
— Ashley Carter (@AshleyLCarter1) May 11, 2023
Full Lineup for the 2023 Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – Tobymac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
How to Plan Your Food & Wine Festival Experience
The festival will be held in EPCOT from July 27 to November 13, 2023. Beginning July 6, Guests will be able to purchase the Eat to the Beat Dining Package, which gives Guests a secured spot from which they can enjoy the performances. Don’t miss out on this amazing festival at EPCOT, and be sure to catch your favorite performers while you’re there!