Now is the perfect time to be planning your holiday getaway to the “Most Magical Place on Earth!” Walt Disney World Resort is sharing all sorts of exciting holiday plans as they recently unveiled festivities happening in each Park and at Disney Springs. We’re especially excited to experience Magic Kingdom’s Disney Very Merriest After Hours, the return of EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional, as well as EPCOT’s tasty Holiday Cookie Stroll! While you’re in the Central Florida area, however, you’ll want to add another exceptional experience to your holiday wish list. If you want to see MILLIONS of holiday lights this season, there is only one place in Kissimmee to do so. Give Kids The World Village has 3.3 million lights that have been borrowed from Walt Disney World for the charity and is holding a “Night of a Million Lights”. The popular event is already selling out!
A dancing lights show, tram tours, and unique behind-the-scenes experiences highlight an array of exciting additions guaranteed to make this year’s second annual Night of a Million Lights holiday lights spectacular another dazzling success. Scheduled to illuminate the Central Florida skyline from Friday, November 12, 2021, through Sunday, January 2, 2022, Night of a Million Lights will once again provide the public with a rare glimpse inside Give Kids The World Village, an 89-acre, whimsical nonprofit Resort that provides critically ill children and their families with magical weeklong wish vacations at no cost.
Ready to experience this holiday tradition near Walt Disney World Resort? Give Kids The World has announced, “From wedding engagements to corporate engagement, Give Kids The World’s Night of a Million Lights holiday lights spectacular offers endless opportunities for fun and excitement. Scheduled to illuminate the Village Nov. 12, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022, the event will make magical dreams come true for wish families. Tickets are selling out fast.”
If you want to take your ticket purchase to the next level, Give Kids The World is offering special experiences such as Dessert Parties, Behind-The-Scenes Tours, and more. Special event details include:
- DESSERT PARTIES for up to 100 Guests bring your office holiday party, birthday celebration or customer appreciation event to life in the heart of the dancing lights show! Larger parties may be arranged on a space available basis.
- BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOURS offer a unique glimpse of our whimsical storybook Village featuring private guided access to backstage areas, a storytelling experience, and more.
- EXCLUSIVE BALCONY EXPERIENCES provide a truly unforgettable backdrop for marriage proposals, anniversary celebrations, or other special moments overlooking the Village’s iconic Avenue of Angels. To inquire about these exclusive VIP packages, please email EliseB@gktw.org.
- TREE TRAIL SPONSORSHIPS are a tree-mendous way to illuminate your brand and engage your team in a festive team-building opportunity that gives back. Sponsored, decorated trees will be on display for 52 nights.
- VOLUNTEER opportunities enable individuals and groups to make a personal impact on the event USA TODAY named the “Number One Thing To Do In Orlando In December” for 2020!
The best part is you’re not just experiencing dazzling lights during this million lights holiday spectacular. Proceeds from Night of a Million Lights will support Give Kids The World, rated Four Stars by Charity Navigator 15 years in a row. When wish-granting organizations receive a request from a critically ill child who wants to visit Central Florida, Give Kids The World fulfills the wish – providing each child and his/her family with an all-inclusive stay that includes transportation; accommodations in one of the Village’s 166 storybook residential villas; all meals and snacks; donated theme park tickets; nightly entertainment; daily gifts; and priceless interactive experiences at the Village, featuring accessible rides and attractions. Since 1986, Give Kids The World has welcomed more than 176,000 families from all 50 states and more than 76 countries.
Give Kids The World Village is located at 210 South Bass Road in Kissimmee. To learn more about this special holiday season Christmas event filled with unforgettable memories, visit www.gktw.org.