Not only has Walt Disney World Resort released a new dining promotion that has seemingly replaced the former Disney Dining Plan, but they are also rolling out Resort Hotel room discounts for all Guests. And if you’re one of Disney World’s Annual Passholders, the discounts get even sweeter!
RELATED: Disney Provides Annual Pass Sales Update with Price Hike
It’s a great time to be a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder… especially if you’re looking to book a late spring or early summer vacation to Disney. Not only is this right around the time Disney has announced TRON Lightcycle / Run will finally open at Magic Kingdom Park, but Disney is offering a way to save on the budget.
Available now for booking, Annual Passholders can save up to 30% on select Disney Resort Hotels for 2023’s last spring and early summer, valid for most stayed between May 1 through July 10, 2023.
RELATED: Destructive Fire Erupts at Walt Disney World Resort Hotel
According to Disney’s Special Offers page, Annual Passholders can save select percentages on the following Walt Disney World Resorts between May 1 and July 10, 2023. Check out the savings and offer details below.
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
RELATED: Judge Threatens to Dismiss Annual Pass Lawsuit If Plaintiffs Remain Anonymous
For eligibility, Passholders must present a valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass at check-in during the valid travel dates of most nights between May 1, 2023, to July 10, 2023. Length of stay requirements includes a minimum of 1 night, with a maximum of a 14-night stay. Details include:
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.
Disney has made it clear that there is an allocated amount of rooms for this special Annual Passholder discount. Be sure to check out all the details and book ASAP.
Additionally, this special discount will open to Florida residents on January 10, 2023, so be sure to snag your room discount before then. Happy planning, Disney fans!