Although not a meet and greet, The Festival of Fantasy Parade has a special Princess float where you can exchange a wave and smile with your favorite royalty. The For the First Time in Forever Frozen Sing-Along Celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will get you in the same room as Anna & Elsa. Perhaps you can make sure your little princess fan can at least do one of these if you are unable to do the regular meet and greet experience on this visit to Walt Disney World. Below is a list of the best meet and greet opportunities, some require a dining reservation, some a FastPass+, and some you just line-up for. If you are considering hitting all of these, you may also want to consider purchasing the Memory Maker Photo Package.
10. Hollywood Studios: Meet Princess Sofia the First in the Animation Courtyard. Sofia the First is also in attendance at the Disney Jr. Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine restaurant.
9. Grand Floridian Resort, 1900 Park Fare has Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner where you will meet Cinderella herself; Grand Floridian Resort, Garden View Tea Room has a delightful My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party featuring Princess Aurora is really an event that will make your little girls feel like a royal princess!
8. Magic Kingdom– Fairytale Dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table assures you a meeting with Cinderella herself. Disney does not guarantee who and how many other princesses are in attendance at this meal but you can generally expect to meet four princesses.
7. Restaurant Akershus, Norway Pavilion, Epcot’s World Showcase has a Princess Storybook Banquet character meal where you will meet Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Aurora and Ariel during dinner.
6. Animal Kingdom: Meet Pocahontas at Character Landing. This is the only location to meet her.
5. Magic Kingdom-Merida has her own carved out area just below the Cinderella Castle at the edge of Tomorrowland/Fantasyland in Fairytale Garden.
4. Magic Kingdom –Ariel is in her grotto in Fantasyland adjacent to her attraction. The queue is pretty cool here, and shaded. Aladdin and Jasmine can be found in Adventureland. Grab a refreshing treat, like a Dole Whip that is located next to the outdoor queue for Jasmine.
3. Magic Kingdom – The beautiful Princess Tiana is in the gardens behind the Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. World Showcase, Epcot is another place several Disney Princesses can be spotted. Snow White is near her Wishing Well at the edge of Germany. Mulan is at the front of the China pavilion. Jasmine appears with Aladdin inside the Morocco Pavilion. Aurora and Belle make appearances in France. Norway is in the process of building a new attraction and large meet and greet area for Princess Anna and Queen Elsa.
1. Magic Kingdom-Princess Fairy Tale Hall in Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom. That is the motherlode of Princess Meet and Greet locations. You can also get FastPass+ reservations to shorten your wait times. Each line will lead you to a duo of princess’ to meet and have your photo taken and get an autograph. If you want to meet all the princesses in the Hall then you will need to get in another line to meet them. We advise you to get FP+ for the two who are the most important to you. Visit Anna & Elsa, or Cinderella & Rapunzel. If you are unable to get at FP+ we suggest you head to the Hall immediately after park opening for your best chance to see the princesses. There are more princesses here, in one location, and no dinner reservation required, making this the number 1 location to meet Disney princesses at Walt Disney World.