Disney has unloaded a LOT of information today! Keep on your toes! Annual Passholder, the latest update applies to you. Disney previously shared they plan to offer Annual Passholder Preview days. Today, the Walt Disney World has been updated with preview dates. You should also not the number of allotted park reservation days shared below.
Important Dates for Annual Passholders: The Disney Park Pass system will be available soon. Here are some important dates for Annual Passholders to keep in mind:
- June 22: Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid admission (including Annual Passholders) can make theme park reservations for the entire length of their stay
- June 26: All eligible Passholders can make theme park reservations for up to 3 days at a time
- July 9 and 10: Passholder previews will take place at Magic Kingdom park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park
- July 11: Magic Kingdom park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park will reopen
- July 15: Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will reopen
Passholder Preview Update: Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders will have the opportunity to register for a special preview at Magic Kingdom park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park on July 9 or 10. Email invitations with registration details will be sent out soon.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Reservations are required and limited, and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. An eligible activated annual pass is required to register.
If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier annual pass, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.
Source: Walt Disney World website