Who’s ready to work up a delicious recipe from Disney’s Riviera Resort? Disney is sharing an incredible dessert from Topolino’s Terrace that we simply can’t get enough of. Check out the recipe for the Warm Chocolate Cake with Molten Raspberry-Caramel Center as shared by Disney. Happy cooking!
Warm Chocolate Cake with Molten Raspberry-Caramel Center
From Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera at Disney’s Riviera Resort, a Disney Vacation Club Property
Click here for a downloadable version of this recipe.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
CHOCOLATE CAKE BATTER
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cups chopped dark chocolate
- 6 eggs
- 6 egg yolks
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
For Raspberry-Caramel Center:
- Place raspberries in food processor and purée until smooth.
- Melt chopped chocolate in microwave-safe bowl on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Combine sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat and cook until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and whisk in heavy cream and puréed raspberries. Pour over melted chocolate and stir with spatula. Add butter and salt; stir until incorporated.
- Set aside.
For Chocolate Cake Batter:
- Sift powdered sugar, all-purpose flour, and salt into small bowl.
- Melt butter and chopped chocolate in microwave safe bowl on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Whisk eggs and egg yolk in medium bowl and add to chocolate mixture. Add in sifted powdered sugar mixture and whisk until smooth.
For Warm Chocolate Cake with Molten Raspberry-Caramel Center:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 1/2 cup muffin tins or aluminum baking cups with unsalted butter.
- Add 1/4 cup of cake batter into each tin. Top with 1 tablespoon of raspberry caramel and another 1/4 cup of chocolate cake batter.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, until edges are baked but center is still soft. Rest for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve warm.
Cook’s Note: Serve with vanilla gelato or fresh berries.