We previously announced the exciting news that runDisney events are coming back in person at Walt Disney World beginning this Fall! While the virtual runs have been fun, they can’t compare to experiencing a runDisney event right in the heart of the happiest place on earth. The race season kicks off in the most spooktacular way with the 2021 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend taking place November 4-7, 2021. runDisney has now announced that some of our favorite villains are getting ready for a wonderfully wicked good time. Check out the villainous race themes below!
As shared by runDisney: “This year’s menu of events keeps up with the wickedly delicious theme and showcases some of Disney’s best-loved baddies. With the Disney Villains setting the stage for this incredible weekend – topped off with an after-hours party to keep the celebration going – this year’s event will surely satisfy the appetite of every participant. Get ready to lace up your sneakers for some spellbinding miles with this year’s event themes:”
- Disney Wine & Dine 5K | The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K | Oogie Boogie and Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon | Yzma from Emperor’s New Groove
- Two Course Challenge | Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Want to join in on one or more these runDisney events? Mark yours calendars for the following registration dates and times:
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend at Walt Disney World Resort: General Registration | July 13, 2021 at 10 AM ET
- Virtual Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: General Registration | July 16, 2021 at 10 AM ET: Not able to join us at Walt Disney World Resort this year? Have no fear, we’re also serving up the opportunity to join us virtually and run on a course of your choosing! From 3.1 to 19.3 miles, prepare to channel your inner villain during your at-home race adventure.
Lace up those running shoes Disney fans! Which villainous race(s) are you planning to join? We’d recommend registering on July 13 when registration opens to the general public, as you never know which events could sell out. Check out all the details via runDisney.