We recently posted about the top spots to have photos taken in Walt Disney World. Here are the top magic shots to get while in Walt Disney World. Magic shots are special enhancements that Disney photopass photographers use to enhance and add magic to your Disney pictures. Sometimes you have to ask for these while other times they will magically show up. Either way these are fun additions to photos.
There are numerous magic shots throughout Magic Kingdom for guests to take advantage of while visiting.
- Wings – Fantasyland: Guests can have wings added to their backs to become a fairy like Tink.
- Favorite Food – Main Street: A new favorite allows guests to be holding a delicious Mickey ice cream bar in their photo. No worry about melting ice cream in this photo.
- Ghosts – Haunted Mansion: After escaping the Haunted Mansion, guests can add some hitchhiking ghosts to their photos outside of the mansion.
- Characters: Throughout the Magic Kingdom, guests can add favorite characters to their photos.
- Tinkerbell – Main Street
- Peter Pain – entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Lumiere – by Beast’s castle
- Sebastian – Eric’s castle
- Stitch – bridge to Tomorrowland
- Pascal – Fantasyland
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Guests can take advantage of magic shots throughout Hollywood Studios focusing on movie favorites.
- Characters: While visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can take advantage of numerous fun characters throughout the park.
- Tink – entrance to the park
- Olaf – Echo Lake
- Mickey – Sunset Blvd
- Chip – Theater of the Stars
- Army men – Toy Story Land
- Jack-Jack – Pixar Place
- Balloons: Another fun one to try out is the floating balloons. Hold them as a group, have someone float away or celebrate with them. No matter what you choose it is super magical.
Epcot offers unique magic shots throughout the World Showcase as well as in Future World.
- Figment: Figment can be found in both the World Showcase as well as at the main entrance of the park. This silly purple dragon is sure to add some magic to your photo.
- Postcards: When guests take photos throughout the World Showcase, their photo can be enhanced with a postcard frame. This is a great memory to create at different countries.
- Characters: Guests can grab some of their favorite characters throughout Epcot that are tied to the different countries.
- Olaf – Norway
- Mushu – China
- Pascal – Germany
- Figaro – Italy
- Iago – Morocco
- Chip – France
Unique Disney characters will add magic to guests’ photos throughout Animal Kingdom.
- Butterflies: In Discovery Island and around the Oasis guests can take pictures with butterflies.
- Characters: Look for these one of a kind friends throughout the park.
- Hyenas – Africa
- Simba – Harambe Market
- Bambi and friends – ticket window
- Huey, Dewey and Louie – Dinoland
- Kevin – Tree of Life
- Banshee – Pandora
Magic shots will be sure to add smiles when you see your favorite characters and other fun elements added to your photos.