If you are a fan of pies and the adorable Tsum Tsum this pie is what your dreams are made off. Disney Family provides a great recipe for a cherry pie featuring a Mickey Tsum Tsum.
- 6 Cups fresh or frozen cherries, pitted
- 1/4 Cup and 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Cup sugar
- Printable Mickey Tsum Tsum template
- 3 premade pie crusts
- 1″ mini alphabet letter cookie cutters
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Place cherries in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
2. Whisk together cornstarch and sugar, and add to simmering cherries. Combine well and let simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until mixture is thickened. Remove cherry mixture from heat and let cool.
3. Download, print, and cut out the Mickey Tsum Tsum template.
4. To make pie crust design, take one pie crust and cut half of it into 1/4″ wide strips. Then braid. On the remaining half of the crust, cut out shapes to form a Tsum Tsum face, using the template. It should be about 4″ tall.
5. Place your Tsum crust on another pie crust. Then use alphabet cookie cutters to cut our your favorite phrase around the Tsum.
6. Place the third pie crust on the bottom of a pie pan. Scoop the cherry filling into the crust. Create an egg was by beating the egg and water. Then add to the backs of the braid and Tsum crust. Place the crust with letters over the filling. Add your Tsum crust under the letters, and the crust braids around the edges.
7. Brush the braids and the areas of the Tsum that would be black with an egg wash. Bake for 50 minutes. Cool and serve.
Enjoy this magical Mickey pie featuring the adorable Tsum Tsum Mickey this Thanksgiving.
Source: Disney Family