While we wait for the next season of The Mandalorian to hit Disney+ this fall, we are excited to share the news that Jon Favreau’s Star Wars-themed Disney+ series The Mandalorian earned 15 Emmy nominations!
As shared by The Hollywood Reporter, its nominations include:
- Outstanding drama series
- Outstanding visual effects
- Outstanding production design for a narrative program (half-hour)
- Outstanding cinematography for a single-camera series (half-hour)
- Outstanding fantasy/sci-fi costumes
- Three separate nominations for outstanding single-camera picture editing for a drama series
- Outstanding prosthetic makeup for a series, limited series, movie or special
- Outstanding sound editing for a comedy or drama series (half-hour) and animation
- Outstanding sound mixing for a comedy or drama series (half-hour) and animation
- Outstanding music composition for a series (original dramatic score)
- Outstanding stunt coordination for a drama series, limited series or movie
- Outstanding character voice-over performance for Taika Waititi as IG-11
- Outstanding guest actor in a drama series for Giancarlo Esposito as Moff Gideon.
Star Wars took to Twitter to share the exciting news!
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
We’ll be watching the Emmy’s in September to see if the The Mandalorian is honored with these nominations. This is the way!