Grab your paintbrush and make plans to visit EPCOT early 2021! Disney has announced Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is set for January 8 – February 22, 2021. Check out all the exciting details as shared below by DisneyParksBlog.
A global celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts is on its way to Walt Disney World Resort early next year, as the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is set for Jan. 8 – Feb. 22, 2021. And even more good news: If you’re planning to attend the festival, there is a special offer on stays at Disney Resort hotels in early 2021, inviting you to be fully immersed in The Most Magical Place on Earth!
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts offers fun for the whole family. Here is just a sketch of what you can expect when the event debuts in January:
- Indulge in over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
- Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered around the park
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Catch performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Join an artful scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
We’ll have more details on the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts in the weeks and months to come.