Previously, DisneyDining brought you the exciting news that the Candlelight Processional will be back again this year at EPCOT during the 2021 International Festival of the Holidays! It’s probably some of the best news we’ve heard in a while!
And to add to the excitement, Disney has just announced the names of some of the celebrities who will be on hand as celebrity narrators during the Processional. A few are new, and some are Candlelight Processional “regulars.” So far, we’ve learned that the following celebs will join Guests at EPCOT this holiday season:
- Chita Rivera – November 29 through December 1
- Jodi Benson – December 2 through December 4
- Alton Fitzgerald White – December 5 through December 7
- Lisa Ling – December 11 through December 13
- Steven Curtis Chapman – December 23 through December 25
- Blair Underwood – December 26 through December 28
- Pat Sajak – December 29 through December 30
You can see from the list that there are gaps in the dates, meaning those spots more than likely have not yet been confirmed, and more names will be added to the list as we approach the opening date for this year’s festival, which is November 26. This year’s amazing festival will run through December 30, 2021.
On October 26, Disney will begin to accept reservations for all of its Candlelight Processional Dining Packages. These exciting dining experiences include a prix fixe meal at select EPCOT restaurants and reserved seating during a Candlelight Processional performance.
This year, the available dining locations include the following four choices:
- Biergarten Restaurant – $62 for adults, $35 for children
- Coral Reef Restaurant – $74 for adults, $25 for children
- Garden Grill Restaurant – $71 for adults, $46 for children
- Rose & Crown Dining Room – $63 for adults, $25 for children
Don’t miss EPCOT’s most festive and spirited festival of the year! The 2021 International Festival of the Holidays looks to be bigger and brighter than ever before, and we sure missed it last year! We’re so excited! Come on, holidays!