As you think about heading into 2021, consider writing down your New Year’s resolutions and create a clay, word stamped ornament to place on a wishing tree.
What You’ll Need
- Air Drying/Oven Bake Clay
- Letter Stamps
- Twine or Ribbon
- Rolling Pin
- Kitchen Knife
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It
1. Start by rolling out the clay until it’s about 5mm in thickness.
2. Wet the kitchen knife and slice the clay slab into long thin strips (wetting the knife will help the clay slide off easily).
3. Stamp your resolution words or wishes into the clay and make a hole at the opposite end of the strip (for the twine) and leave to dry. Follow the clay packet’s instructions re-drying as brands will vary – oven baking speeds the drying and hardening process along for most brands.
If you don’t have letter stamps just use a toothpick to carefully etch your words in the clay.
4. When dry add your twine hanging loops and when all are hanging on your tree hold hands and… make a wish.
Enjoy celebrating the new year together as a family.