There’s no way around the fact that long lines await you on your trip to Disney World. Even when using the FastPass+ system to its fullest potential, you’re probably going to find yourself queuing up for longer than you would like. Fortunately, it’s almost always possible to get a break from those long lines by seeking out an attraction with a shorter wait time. That’s right, there are still some rides and shows in the Disney parks that don’t require a 45-minute (or longer!) wait. In fact, there are several with wait times that consistently sit at or below the 15-minute mark. Where are these magical queues, you ask? Check out the list below for some awesome Disney attractions that require little to no wait, at least most of the time.
- Carousel of Progress — This classic animatronic show is a super fun trip through time. Because it seats so many and is constantly rotating guests, there is rarely a wait for this attraction.
- Prince Charming’s Regal Carrousel — While the line for this nostalgic ride can look long at times, the carousel actually holds a surprising number of people, meaning you’ll hardly ever have to wait more than 3 rounds before getting on. Typically, this results in a 5–10 minute wait time.
- The Enchanted Tiki Room — No trip to Disney World is complete without a viewing of the Tiki Room show. Next time you’re in the mood to hear birds sing words and flowers croon, head to the Tiki Room and be treated to a short 5–15 minute wait.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic — Mickey and friends offer an amazing performance at Mickey’s PhilharMagic. Better yet, you probably won’t wait long to see the show since the theater holds an enormous number of people, meaning the wait time usually doesn’t exceed 15 minutes.
- Walt Disney World Railroad — A ride on the Walt Disney Railroad is a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle for a bit and enjoy the scenery this incredible park offers. If you’re in the mood for a break, hop in the short 10–15 minute line for the train!
- Country Bear Jamboree — A rousing show with bears galore is only minutes away when you hop in the super short line for Country Bear Jamboree. With a wait time that’s rarely longer than 10 minutes, this is a great place to go when you’re tired of queuing up.
- Liberty Square Riverboat — Another relaxing option is the Liberty Square Riverboat. This slow-moving boat takes guests on a 16-minute ride, and usually only requires a 10–15 minute wait.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Pixar Short Film Festival — Don your 3D glasses and watch some of your favorite Pixar shorts in this fun attraction. It’s super cute and well worth the usual 10-minute wait in our opinion.
- The Three Caballeros — World Showcase doesn’t house many rides. However, the couple rides it does have are quite good. This includes the Three Caballeros ride in the Mexico Pavilion, and we definitely recommend waiting the 5–10 minutes it takes to board this one.
- World Showcase Movies — What the World Showcase lacks in rides, it makes up for in movies. Circle-Vision 360° Movies can be viewed in both the China and Canada Pavilions. Meanwhile, a more traditional screen shows an educational video in France, and the America Pavilion hosts the “American Adventure” video and animatronics show. All tend to have very short waits.
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug — It’s Tough to Be a Bug is a 4D experience that includes 3D video, animatronics, water sprays, scents, and more. It can be a bit scary for the youngest visitors, but everyone else should find this attraction worth the 10–15 minute wait it usually has.
- Muppet*Vision 3D — This is another 3D movie experience that features the Muppets. It’s quite silly and fun for all ages. The wait times for this one generally stay under 15 minutes and can even be as low as 5 minutes.
There are a few other attractions in Disney World that usually have waits under 15 minutes. That said, these rides do see the occasional rush of guests, raising the wait time temporarily and thereby disqualifying them from the list. Still, we feel they deserve honorable mention at least, so we’ve listed them below:
- Journey Into the Imagination with Figment
- Mad Tea Party
- People Mover
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor