In early October this year, Disney World made the announcement that it would suspend one-night stays at its Resort Hotels beginning October 14 through December 5, and we’re happy to announce that one-night bookings are again available at Disney World, should you just be passing through, or only have one night to stay, or if you’re a Guest who loves to sample as many Resort Hotels as possible on your visit to the Most Magical Place on Earth!
RELATED: “Toy Story”-themed Disney Resort Hotel to open April 2022!
The October suspension of one-night bookings at Disney World applied to both online and over-the-phone bookings for one-night room-only stays, but it did not apply to Disney Vacation Club members who wanted to book a one-night stay with DVC points. No specific reason was given for the odd restriction placed on the single-night reservations. While the suspension was in place, Guests could not book a stay unless it was a minimum of a two-night stay (a little like the stays will be aboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser).
Walt Disney World offers Guests the choice of more than 25 Resort Hotels, including these:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
RELATED: We want to live in it! Take a tour of this year’s gorgeous (and yummy) Gingerbread House at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa!
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
RELATED: PIXAR “Cars”-themed Resort Hotel reopens at this Disney Park, and we feel like we’re staying along Route 66!
If you need help booking a stay at a Walt Disney World Resort, you can visit the website by clicking here. Take a virtual tour of some of the Resort Hotels, see photos of the hotels, check availability, and book–all right there online! If you prefer to make your reservations over the phone with a Cast Member, you can call (407) 939-1936.
Are you excited about one-night bookings being available again? Which Walt Disney World Resort Hotel is your favorite one?