Disney Cruise Line updated their website today with the news that they are suspending all new departures through Monday, July 27, 2020. While this may not come as a shock to many during this COVID-19 pandemic, it is still heartbreaking for those that had plans to cruise during this time. The Disney Cruise Line’s update includes the following:
Disney Cruise Line Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Alert
With the well-being of our Guests, Crew Members and Cast Members our top priority, and in line with direction from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Disney Cruise Line has suspended all-new departures through Monday, July 27, 2020.
Guests currently booked on affected sailings will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund. These Guests and travel agents will receive an email from Disney Cruise Line outlining details and next steps.
Guests who booked their reservation through a travel agent should contact them directly with any questions. Those who booked directly with Disney Cruise Line and have questions after receiving their email should call us at (866) 325-6685 or (407) 566-7797.
Below is a list of impacted sailings:
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Disney Magic: May 11-23, May 23-30, May 30-June 6, June 6-13, June 13-22, June 22-July 1, July 1-13, July 13-18, July 18-25, July 25-Aug 5
- Disney Wonder: May 8-18, May 18-25, May 25-June 1, June 1-8, June 8-15, June 15-22, June 22-29, June 29-July 6, July 6-13, July 13-20, July 20-27, July 27-Aug 3
- Disney Dream: May 11-15, May 15-18, May 18-22, May 22-25, May 25-29, May 29-June 1, June 1-5, June 5-8, June 8-12, June 12-17, June 17-21, June 21-26, June 26-July 1, July 1-5, July 5-10, July 10-13, July 13-17, July 17-20, July 20-24, July 24-27, July 27-31
- Disney Fantasy: May 9-16, May 16-23, May 23-30, May 30-June 6, June 6-13, June 13-20, June 20-27, June 27-July 6, July 6-11, July 11-18, July 18-25, July 25-Aug 1
Disney Cruise Line Coronavirus (COVID-19) Additional Information
Disney Cruise Line consistently receives among the highest public health inspection scores and has health and safety protocols in place. We also have a comprehensive plan that outlines protocols for managing illness and closely follow the guidance of public health officials. In light of COVID-19, Disney Cruise Line is operating at elevated cleaning and sanitation levels. Among the procedures currently in place include:
- Training for all of our Crew Members on how best to prevent the spread of illness on board.
- A health screening completed by all Guests and Crew Members to check for illness before they board the ship.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation of high-traffic areas (e.g., handrails, doorknobs and elevator buttons) and children’s facilities.
- Cleaning of all staterooms twice a day and additional disinfection when necessary.
- Discontinuing self-service at buffet locations.
- Regular communication with Guests and Crew Members regarding how to prevent illness.
- Hand-washing stations and sanitizing wipes conveniently located throughout our ships.
- Medical clinics on our ships staffed with experienced doctors and nurses and stocked with supplies and medications to treat a variety of illnesses.According to public health authorities, Guests can also help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and many other illnesses by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom and before eating. Parents can supervise their children to ensure they wash their hands thoroughly. Guests are also advised to cover their nose and mouth with a tissue (or upper sleeve) when sneezing, and avoid sneezing or coughing into their hands or without covering their nose and mouth. Guests or Crew Members who show any symptoms of illness are advised to contact their ship’s Medical Center immediately.Updates will be posted online as new information becomes available and Guests with specific questions may reach out to us at (866) 325-2112 or (407) 566-3510 or contact their travel agent. Please note that call volumes may be high.