While you’re strolling EPCOT’s World Showcase, it’s hard not to stop and stand in awe of the stunning Morocco pavilion. While Morocco was fully funded and designed by the Kingdom of Morocco, a mutual agreement has recently resulted in Disney assuming the operations of Morocco. Now, Disney is dishing out a new menu at Morocco’s waterfront table-service restaurant. Time to head on over to Spice Road Table to check out their new Mediterranean small plates and more! Check out the details as shared below by DisneyParksBlog.
What better way to enjoy the wonderful Florida weather than outdoors savoring Mediterranean small plates and refreshing beverages? Now add scenic views of World Showcase Lagoon at EPCOT–perfection. With décor inspired by outdoor cafés from the Moroccan seaside, Spice Road Table is now open offering a delicious new menu of small plates and sips for you to enjoy al fresco or in the quaint dining room. Here is a tasty tour of the menu. B’Saha!
- Hummus Fries withCitrus Chipotle, Preserved Lemon
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower with Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce (plant-based)
- Fried Calamari with Rémoulade and Harissa Sauce
- Grilled Lamb Kefta withTzatziki, Radish, Cherry Tomato Confit
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Naan Spreads –Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, Za’atar
- Spicy Shrimp withChili, Garlic, Peri Peri Sauce
- Tiropitakia –Cheese-filled Phyllo, Cucumber Tomato Relish
- Dolmas –Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, Charred Lemon (plant-based)
- Spiced Chicken withRas el Hanout, Mint Yogurt
- Road Table Sampler – Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, Tiropitakia
A terrific assortment of Mediterranean beer and wine as well as refreshing specialty beverages including:
- Mahiarita – Fig Brandy, Agave, Lime Juice, Sumac Salt, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Hibiscus Mimosa
- Blood Orange Mimosa
- Moroccan Mule – Fig Vodka, Ginger Beer, Agave, and Lime
- Medina Mixer – African Rum, Tangerine Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice
- Sahara Spritz – Botanical Cucumber and Mint Vodka, Soda Water, and Lime
- Iced Mint Tea with Gin
- Moroccan Hot Tea Service (nonalcoholic)
- Iced Mint Tea (nonalcoholic)
Want a treat on the go? Visit the adjacent Morocco Juice Bar offering a variety of delicious Moroccan sweets.