The holiday season will kick off in just a few days at Disneyland Resort. Festival of Holidays will return to Disney California Adventure Park, a Christmas Fantasy Parade and Believe! In Holiday Magic fireworks will return to Disneyland Park, and there will be a ton of festive food throughout both Parks. The holiday season is one of the best times to visit the Happiest Place on Earth!
Food is one of the highlights of visiting any Disney Resort, and Disneyland is no exception. Disney will be offering a ton of seasonal items like a Thanksgiving sandwich, waffle sticks with a rich chocolate dipping sauce, Christmas candy apples, and so much more. You can check out the complete list — excluding Festival of Holidays menus — by clicking here.
One of the most popular snacks at Disneyland Resort is, without a doubt, churros. Guests love churros so much that Disneyland is constantly coming out with new flavors — like the super-popular Fluffernutter churro, made with marshmallow cream, peanut butter cream, and chocolate chips. Disneyland is going all out this holiday season and releasing NINE new churros!
Here are all the churros that are coming out this season and where you can get them.
Critter Country Churro Cart
- Bride Churro: Elegantly dressed churro in a bouquet of vanilla and sugar
“it’s a small world” Churro Cart
- Churro with holiday apple spice dipping sauce
Sleeping Beauty Castle Churro Cart
- Candy Cane Churro (New)
- Peppermint Bark Dipping Sauce: Chocolate fudge infused with peppermint and topped with crushed candy canes
New Orleans Square Churro Cart
- Chocolate Cherry-Pistachio Churro: Classic churro rolled in chocolate cookie and pistachio dust, drizzled with cherry sauce, and topped with chopped pistachios
Town Square Churro Cart
- Mint Chip Churro
- Mint-Chocolate Dipping Sauce: Marshmallow creme infused with mint and topped with crushed chocolate cookies
Disney California Adventure Park
- Pumpkin Pie Churro: Churro rolled in pumpkin spice sugar with pumpkin pie dipping sauce
Buena Vista Street Churro Cart
- Caramel Apple Churro: Churro topped with spiced apples, caramel sauce, and whipped topping
Goofy’s Sky School Churro Cart
- Abuelita Hot Chocolate Churro with condensed milk dipping sauce
Grizzly Peak Churro Cart
- Peppermint Churro: Churro coated with crushed candy canes and drizzled with chocolate and vanilla sauce
Hollywood Land Churro Cart
- Chocolate Cherry-Pistachio Churro: Classic churro rolled in a chocolate cookie and pistachio dust, drizzled with cherry sauce, and topped with chopped pistachio
The Hollywood Lounge is also offering two churro cocktails this season! First up, the Churro Delight will be Horchata garnished with mini churros. Guests can also order the Everything Spice — RumChata, horchata, spiced rum, and butterscotch liqueur garnished with mini churros and dusted with cinnamon.
It is important to note that, even though a churro cart may offer a dipping sauce, most of the churros are not served WITH the dipping sauce. The dipping sauce may be purchased for an extra charge. These incredible churros will be available from November 11 through January 8 — the length of the holiday season at Disneyland Resort.