Enjoy the magic of Saint Patrick’s Day with this ear-resistible treat! What better way to celebrate than with a dose of Mickey Mouse and this special recipe as shared by DisneyFamily. The best part… the recipe is pretty simple, making it especially fun for little hands to get involved in the kitchen. Happy baking and Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Disney fans!
Mickey’s Saint Paddy’s Day Cupcakes
- Batch of cupcakes (baked in green cupcake liners, if available)
- White cupcake icing
- White sugar pearls or sprinkles (optional)
- Small green gumdrops (the type without sugar coating)
- Candy peas
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Frost the cupcakes with white icing. Decorate the perimeter of the icing with sugar pearls or sprinkles, if you like.
2. Gently press a green gumdrop, tip down, into the center of each cupcake, so that the round bottom of the candy is flush with the icing.
3. Carefully add a pair of candy pea “ears” to each cupcake, gently pressing them halfway into the frosting at the top of each gumdrop.