Do you love visiting the Disney Parks? Do you love everything about planning your trips to your happy place? Have you been to the parks enough to know some of the ins and outs of planning and enjoying the perfect trip? Have you taken at least one Disney Cruise? Have you ever visited Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa?
Then Disney wants to hear from you!
It’s almost time again for the annual planDisney panelist search, and if you have what it takes, you could be the next Disney fan on the panel!
Formerly Disney’s Moms Panel, planDisney will begin looking for new panelists at 12:00 p.m. ET on September 9 and will conclude its search at 12:00 p.m. ET on September 14.
But there are some eligibility requirements, as set forth by Disney. In order to be eligible to play a role on the planDisney panel, candidates must:
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Meet the recency requirement stated for the specialty you intend to apply for below:
- Disney World: Must have visited at least once in between September 1, 2020 and September 1, 2021.
- Disneyland: Must have visited at least once between September 1, 2019 and September 1, 2021.
- Disney Cruise Line: Must have sailed at least once between March 1, 2018 and September 1, 2021.
- Disney Vacation Club: Must have traveled to a Disney Destination utilizing your Membership at least once between July 1, 2018 and September 1, 2021.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 15-20 written responses per week, which are estimated to take about 30 minutes to complete, each.
- Provide their own opinions, tips, and feedback on Disney vacations and experiences.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World on dates between December 11 and December 15, 2021, for training sessions. Panelists will not be permitted to bring guests with them at this time.
- Not be current employees or Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its companies or affiliates, including Disney Internship programs, or of any operating participant located at the parks. Candidates must also not be immediate family members of a current employee or Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company, or live with a current employee or Cast Member.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel, theme park, cruise line or timeshare industries (including, without limitation, being a travel agent or consultant).
Disney’s website describes planDisney as “on online forum of real Guests who have mastered the art of planning a Disney vacation. These passionate planners provide personalized responses to Guests all over the world to help them create the most magical vacations ever and create memories that will last a lifetime.”
Do you think you have what it takes to be the next planDisney panelist? Stay tuned to Disney Dining and the planDisney website for more information.