It’s slowly but surely happening Disney fans! Select Walt Disney World Resorts are gearing up for their reopening beginning June 22. While the parks will not begin phased reopening until July 11, we are excited that there will be an option to get a little dose of Disney via several resort restaurants, bars, and quick snack venues. Check out the list below of eateries reopening on June 22.
First – keep in mind these two points as part of Disney’s guidelines:
- Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas—including while entering and exiting dining locations—and can be removed while eating or drinking.
- Planning to dine at a table-service restaurant in a Disney Resort hotel? A confirmed dining reservation is required for day Guests (those not staying overnight) and is highly recommended for Guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Here’s the eatery run down!
- AbracadaBar, BoardWalk
- Bar Riva, Riviera Resort
- Barefoot Pool Bar, Polynesian Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace, Beach Club
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop, Beach Club
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill, Grand Floridian
- BoardWalk Bakery, BoardWalk
- Capt. Cook’s, Polynesian Resort
- Crockett’s Tavern, Fort Wilderness
- Enchanted Rose, Grand Floridian
- Gasparilla Island Grill, Grand Floridian
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill, Wilderness Lodge
- Good’s Food to Go, Old Key West
- Grand Floridian Café, Grand Floridian
- Gurgling Suitcase, Old Key West
- Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa, Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kona Café, Polynesian Resort
- Le Petit Café, Riviera Resort
- Leaping Horse Libations, BoardWalk
- Maji Pool Bar, Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Martha’s Vineyard, Beach Club
- Meadow Snack Bar, Fort Wilderness
- Olivia’s Café, Old Key West
- On the Rocks Pool Bar, Saratoga Springs
- P&J’s Southern Takeout, Fort Wilderness
- Pineapple Lanai, Polynesian Resort
- Pizza Window, BoardWalk
- Primo Piatto, Riviera Resort
- Roaring Fork, Wilderness Lodge
- Sanaa, Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Sanaa Lounge, Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Artist’s Palette, Saratoga Springs
- The Paddock Grill, Saratoga Springs
- The Wave Lounge, Contemporary Resort
- The Wave… of American Flavors, Contemporary Resort
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera (Character Dining experience modified), Riviera Resort
- Trattoria al Forno (excludes Character Dining), BoardWalk
- Whispering Canyon Café, Wilderness Lodge
Do you have plans to dine at any of these venues when they reopen June 22? For more details about Walt Disney World’s Dining Guidelines, click here.