It’s Friday which means it’s the last day of the grind before we can unwind! To fuel us up? Joffrey’s Coffee, of course! We adore Joffrey’s, and the fact that we can buy many of their signature blends online and have them shipped to us makes us so happy. Bringing the taste of our favorite place home makes the day amazing. So imagine how excited we were when we saw that Joffrey’s released recipes for two of their most-loved caffeinated concoctions! Yes, please!!!!!
For these recipes, you’ll need their Jamaican Me Crazy Cold Brew Pods and Joffrey’s Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Blend; both are available to order online.
As a small batch roastery, Joffrey’s teamed up with Disney to create specialized blends unique to specific locations around Disney Parks. This brings a unique flavor to every hotel, Park, or restaurant for a truly upscaled experience. It also means you’ll want to make sure you have both of the coffees listed in the recipes on hand because each brings a little something special to the table.
The recipes are re-creations of specialty coffees in the Park and unlike Disney’s at-home Dole Whip recipe, these are spot on!
At-home Round Em’ Up Latte-Inspired Coffee
First up is a hot latte found in Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios. If your kid has every drug you through the entire park at 8:30 am to rope drop Slinky Dog Dash, I’m betting you’re very familiar with this one.
- 10 ounces of Joffrey’s Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Blend
- 4 ounces of milk
- 1 1/2 ounces of cookie butter syrup
- 3/4 ounces of sea salt caramel toffee sauce
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- Animal Crackers
- Colorful sprinkles
- Fill serving glass full of ice.
- Pour ingredients into serving glass in order listed.
- Pour mixture into mixing tin, mix and pour back into serving glass.
- Add garnish and serve.
At-home Shakin’ Jamaican-Inspired Cold Brew
Next up is a fan favorite found all over the parks. This one is seriously a taste of Disney. In fact, it makes me a little “homesick”. Disney is hit, so this cold brew really hits the spot!
- Jamaican Me Crazy Cold Brew Kit, single-serve pods
- Place pod in glass or container
- Steep pod in 6 ounces of water (cold or room temperature)
- Refrigerate for at least 18 hours (may be diluted if desired)
- Add milk, sugar, creamer or your favorite syrup to taste
What do you think? Are you as excited to try these as we were? If you decide to try them, let us know what you think in the comments!