We have the scoop on a brand new offer for Annual Passholders! Joffrey’s Tea and Coffee Company has a deal that’s worth waking up for. For a limited time, when you purchase 3 more specialty Disney coffees Annual Passholders can get a free coffee scoop.
To get your fee scoop, simply add any 3 bags to your shopping cart and use code APSCOOP to snag yours! You have the option of k-cups. Ground or whole bean. Supply is limited so you’ll want to hurry to get your hands on this one!
If regular coffee doesn’t do it for you, never fear. We have some delightful recipes shared directly from Joffrey’s to bring the flavor of your favorite in-park caffeinated concoctions right to your own kitchen. The recipes are re-creations of specialty coffees in the Park and unlike Disney’s at-home Dole Whip recipe, these are spot on!
At-home Round Em’ Up Latte-Inspired Coffee
First up is a hot latte found in Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios. If your kid has ever drug you through the entire park at 8:30 am to rope drop Slinky Dog Dash, I’m betting you’re very familiar with this one.
- 10 ounces of Joffrey’s Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Blend
- 4 ounces of milk
- 1 1/2 ounces of cookie butter syrup
- 3/4 ounces of sea salt caramel toffee sauce
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- Animal Crackers
- Colorful sprinkles
- Fill serving glass full of ice.
- Pour ingredients into serving glass in order listed.
- Pour mixture into mixing tin, mix and pour back into serving glass.
- Add garnish and serve.
At-home Shakin’ Jamaican-Inspired Cold Brew
Next up is a fan favorite found all over the parks. This one is seriously a taste of Disney. In fact, it makes me a little “homesick”. Disney is hit, so this cold brew really hits the spot!
- Jamaican Me Crazy Cold Brew Kit, single-serve pods
- Place pod in glass or container
- Steep pod in 6 ounces of water (cold or room temperature)
- Refrigerate for at least 18 hours (may be diluted if desired)
- Add milk, sugar, creamer or your favorite syrup to taste