Ready for a sweet challenge? Thanks to Family.Disney.com, we can learn how to construct our own Minnie Mouse donut hole display. With a few styrofoam discs and a bunch of toothpicks, this sweet tower will make for a perfect way to enjoy a classic donut hole. Happy constructing (and snacking)!
Minnie Donut Tower
What You’ll Need:
- Bamboo skewers
- Styrofoam circles (1 large, 3 small)
- Donut holes
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It:
1. Use the bamboo skewers to attach 2 small styrofoam circles onto the large one to resemble Minnie’s shape.
2. Starting from the middle of each circle, attach donut holes onto the styrofoam using toothpicks.
3. Once it’s fully covered, add 2 toothpicks to the bottom of the Minnie shape, lift it up, and attach it to the last smaller circle to use as a base.
4. To cover the base, you can paint it ahead of time, or add fabric or ribbon.
5. Make a bow out of the ribbon, then poke a toothpick through the back of it, and press in between Minnie’s two ears.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.