Get inspired in the kitchen with the most popular couple in all of Disney… Mickey and Minnie, of course! Family.Disney.com has an adorable recipe featuring this cute couple in cake form. But wait, this isn’t your everyday cake. You’ll be enjoying cake in jars! Get ready to work up this masterpiece, then dive spoon first into pure goodness!
Mickey & Minnie Cake Jars
PREP: 10 Min, COOK: 15 Min
- Vanilla cake mix
- Red food dye
- Brown food dye
- Red, white, and yellow sequins
- Chocolate frosting
- Mini chocolate cookies
- Red fondant
1. Prepare cake batter according to instructions on the box.
2. Split batter into two bowls.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
3. Add a couple drops of red food dye to one bowl.
4. Add a couple drops of brown food dye to the other bowl.
5. Pour red cake batter into cake jars, about 1 inch high.
6. Pour brown cake batter on top of red cake batter.
7. Bake cake jars for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Carefully remove from oven and let cool.
9. Once completely cool, apply beads and sequins to cake jars to resemble Mickey and Minnie.
10. Pipe chocolate frosting on top of each jar. Place two mini chocolate cookies on each cake jar to create Mickey and Minnie’s ears.
11. Make Minnie’s bow from a bit of red fondant.