There’s no better combo than grilled cheese and tomato soup. Put your Minnie/Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to use, and make this classic favorite even more magical! Yesterday, we shared a Mickey Mouse Grilled Cheese Recipe from Family.Disney.com. Today, we’re sharing another Family.Disney.com recipe inspired by the fabulous Minnie Mouse. Eat up!
Minnie Mouse Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- Cheese slices
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- Swiss cheese for Minnie’s bow and polka-dots
- Pastry bag tip
- Kitchen knife or kitchen scissors
- Bowl of tomato soup
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Butter each side of bread.
- Place cheese slices on first slice of bread and cover with second slice of bread.
- Grill lightly until cheese melts. Flip, and repeat.
- Carefully remove from pan and transfer to cutting board.
- Press Mickey Mouse cookie cutter over grilled cheese.
- Use a pastry bag tip to cut out a few small circles of swiss cheese.
- Use a knife or kitchen scissors to cut out Minnie’s bow from swiss cheese.
- Dip half of the Mickey Mouse grilled cheese into bowl of tomato soup.
- Place polka-dots onto the tomato soup portion of grilled cheese to create a design reminiscent of Minnie’s dress. Add Minnie’s bow to complete the look!