There’s no better combo than grilled cheese and tomato soup. Put your Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to use, and make this classic favorite even more magical! Family.Disney.com shares a yummy recipe, plus a video tutorial below if you need a little guidance. Eat up!
Mickey Mouse Grilled Cheese
PREP 5 Min / COOK 5 Min
- 2 slices of bread
- Cheese slices
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- Pastry bag tip
- Bowl of tomato soup
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Butter each side of bread.
- Place cheese slices on first slice of bread and cover with second slice of bread.
- Grill lightly until cheese melts. Flip, and repeat.
- Carefully remove from pan and transfer to cutting board.
- Press Mickey Mouse cookie cutter over grilled cheese.
- Use a pastry bag tip to cut out 2 small circles of cheese.
- Dip half of the Mickey Mouse grilled cheese into bowl of tomato soup.
- Place dots made of cheese onto the tomato soup portion of grilled cheese to create a design reminiscent of Mickey’s shorts!