Add some pixie dust to your strawberries with this fun and quick recipe from Disney Family that transforms your berries into special fairy berries.
- Large strawberries with stems
- White chocolate (such as Nestle Premier White Morsels or Wilton White Candy Melts; 1 cup of pieces will coat about 12 strawberries)
- Red food coloring
- Decorating sugar (sprinkles also work well)
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Rinse the berries, then pat them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the white chocolate in a bowl and melt it in the microwave according to the package instructions. Stir in red food coloring until the chocolate is tinted pink (we used 5 drops for 1 cup of chocolate).
3. Pour the sugar onto a plate. Holding each berry by the stem, dunk it into the chocolate, then roll it immediately in the sugar. Place the berries on a sheet of waxed paper and let the coating harden.
Try different colors to add your own unique designs to the berries. Enjoy this special treat.
Source: Disney Family