If you’re looking for one-of-a-kind restaurants unlike any other, Walt Disney World Resort is the place for you. With hundreds of dining options, Disney dining is never dull. In fact, one of Disney’s most popular restaurants can’t seem to stop changing its menu.
EPCOT’s Space 220 Restaurant, located in the World Discovery portion of the Disney Park, is a highlight of any visit. Nestled in the shadow of EPCOT’s newest roller coaster, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, Space 220 restaurant and lounge are not to be missed.
With dining reservations disappearing within minutes, a coveted meal at Space 220 can be hard to come by. The elevator to “220 miles above Earth’s surface” is a fun experience, along with the massive screens that provide Guests with the feeling of eating in outer space.
While the atmosphere may be a top highlight, we can’t help but drool over the delicious food and impressive cocktails. And just when we start to think we’ve tried it all, Disney has a yummy change-up EPCOT’s Space 220 Restaurant.
Check out the “stellar” new dishes and cocktails, along with upgraded favorites added to the menu.
New Space 220 Offerings
- Imagination – Bacardi Light Rum, Malibu Rum, Blood Orange, Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Pop Rock Rim
- Rocket Flame Seared Tuna – Fennel Spice-Rubbed Tuna Loin, Eggplant Caponata, Arugula, Aged Balsamic (gluten free & dairy free)
- Roasted Beet Salad – Petite Rosette Lettuce, Herb Pesto, Hazelnuts, Caramelized Goat Cheese (gluten free)
- Neptuna Nicoise – Diced Yellow Fin Tuna, Haricot Verts, Cherry Tomatoes, Potatoes, Olives, Balsamic Reduction (gluten free)
- Coconut Curry Lobster Bisque – Butter-Poached Lobster, Snow Peas, Pearl Onions, Baby Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes (gluten free & dairy free)
- Scallop Ravioli – Diver Scallops, Thyme, Chardonnay Sauce, Black Truffle Pearls
- Stuffed Jumbo Shell – Crushed Chickpeas, Edamame, Saffron Tomato Ragout, Eastern Spice, Basil Pesto (vegan & dairy free)
- Peanut Caramel Comet – Vanilla Tart, Candied Peanuts, Caramel Popcorn, White Chocolate Cream
- Pistachio and Citrus – Pistachio Mousse, Charcoal Olive Oil, Blood Orange Sorbet and Sauce
Upgrades on Previous Menu Items
- Orion Old Fashion – Four Roses Bourbon, Grand Marnier, Chocolate Bitters
- Espresso Martini – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Kahlua, Spiced Brown Sugar Syrup, Cold Brewed Espresso, Bourbon Cream, Dark Chocolate Shavings
- Big Tang – Espolon Reposado, Cointreau, Tang Infused Agave Nectar, Astronaut Ice Cream
- Space Greens – Bibb and Red Leaf Lettuce, Honey Crisp Apples, Radish, Cornbread Croutons, Bacon Bites, Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Chicken Breast – Maple-Glazed Parsnips & Carrots, Potato Gratin, Black Truffle Jus (gluten free)
- Galactic Miso Salmon – Miso Glazed Salmon, Glazed Rainbow Carrots, Edamame, Celeriac Puree (gluten free)
- Slow Rotation Short Ribs – Braised Short Rib, Cheddar Grits, Bacon, Rainbow Carrots, Brussels Sprouts (gluten free)
- Truffled Herb Parmesan Potato Wedges
Happy dining, Disney fans!