Sip, sip, hooray! EPCOT’s most popular eatery, Space 220 Restaurant, gets a boozy update… and we’re thrilled!
Walt Disney World Resort is home to hundreds of restaurants, but only one will take you on a simulation experience 220 miles above Earth’s surface. Located within the World Discovery (former Future World) portion of EPCOT, the out-of-this-world restaurant and lounge is a Disney foodie favorite.
Not only is the elevator experience, the incredible views of “space,” the paramount service, and drool-worthy food highly sought after, but now we’re cheering on a new cocktail menu.
Space 220 Restaurant is celebrating its 2nd Anniversary of galactic excellence with a new menu of signature cocktails and zero-proof mocktails, currently available. Let’s journey to the cosmos and indulge in these stellar options as shared below.
New Space 220 Cocktails
- Galaxy Spritz – Lagoon Bay aperitif, lychee liqueur, fresh lemon juice, prosecco
- M4RG4R1TA – Espolon Blanco tequila, watermelon lime sour, salted lime foam
- Illumination – Bacardi, malibu, passion fruit, blood orange, pineapple, lime sour, passion fruit boba
- Saturn 2.0 – Bacardi 8, velvet falernum, orgeat, passion fruit, lemon juice
- Black Hole Fashioned – Knob Creek, demerara, whiskey barrel-aged bitters
- Space Age Mule – Tito’s vodka, fresh carrot juice, mango, lime juice, ginger beer, tajin rim
- Command Center – Hendricks gin, St Germain elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, citrus elderflower foam
- Shuttle Crew – Ketel One peach and orange blossom vodka, vanilla, tangerine, red bull and tang foam
- Gamma Burst – Grey Goose strawberry lemongrass, Midori melon liqueur, strawberry popping pearls
New Zero-Proof Mocktails
But wait, there’s more! Not only is Space 220 welcoming new cocktail additions, but those seeking non-alcoholic beverages should allow their tastebuds to explore these new zero-proof mocktails:
- Starship Lemonade – butterfly pea flower, lemonade, sprite, glow cube
- Moon Rocks – lemon juice, blue cotton candy syrup, sprite, pineapple juice, pop rocks
- Solar Flare Sour – Lyre’s Agave Blanco non-alcoholic tequila, mango, lime juice, grapefruit bitters, fever tree tonic water *must be 21 to enjoy
Space 220 Lounge
Looking for a great way to sip on these new indulgences? Reservations are recommended for Space 220 Restaurant. But, did you know reservations are also available for Space 220 Lounge? Just like the restaurant, the lounge accepts reservations 60 days in advance. Reservations go fast for both the restaurant and lounge, so be sure to snag your spot as soon as possible.
No luck with a reservation? You can always check in at the Space 220 entrance (near Mission: SPACE) to see if lounge space is available.
Which of these new EPCOT beverages are you most eager to try? Let us know in the comments!