Disney foodies! Are you ready for this? EPCOT will soon be dishing out delightful bites and heavenly sips with over 25 dining options arriving in time for the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. WARNING! Scrolling through this article will result in drooling.
RELATED: Official Opening Date for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Attraction
Not only has Walt Disney World Resort recently dropped its enticing list of summer bites, but now they have revealed the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces. The Global Marketplaces are known as a “culinary adventure” and offer a mouthwatering selection of roughly 28 Marketplaces with variations in cuisine to match whatever Disney Park Guests are craving!
Food, wine, beer… it’s a win, win, win! While the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is held between July 14 and November 19, 2022, take note below that some of the Global Marketplaces will be unavailable at the start of the Festival, but will arrive at a later date as noted in the lineup below.
RELATED: Snack Your Way Through EPCOT!
Check out the Global Marketplaces and brief descriptions as shared by Disney below:
- The Alps: Indulge in comforting Alpine cuisine, like warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette.
- Australia: Embark on a culinary journey Down Under as you sample popular Australian food and wine.
- Appleseed Orchard: Celebrate autumn with tasty apple creations—like an apple tart or apple cider.
- Belgium: Satisfy your sweet tooth with a fluffy Belgian waffle—and pair it with a bold Belgian beer.
- Brazil: Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey – Opening August 15: Try a variety of flavorful chicken wings—along with assorted beers and ciders.
- Canada: Discover delightful dishes and refreshing beverages from the Great White North.
- Coastal Eats – Opening August 15: Savor succulent seafood dishes that pair beautifully with cold beer, wine and cocktails.
- China: Please your palate with popular Chinese plates, bubble tea, draft beer and cocktails.
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™: Delight in hearty, plant-based fare featuring Impossible foods, as well as wine or a refreshing cocktail.
- Flavors from Fire: Enjoy heartwarming dishes inspired by campfire-cooked summertime favorites.
- France: Fall in love with the classic cuisine of France—along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.
- The Fry Basket – NEW! Snack on crispy French fries or yucca fries, seasoned to perfection.
- Germany: Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Greece: Opa! Enjoy traditional Greek dishes like spanakopita or a gyro.
- Hawaiʻi – Opening August 15: Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.
- Hops & Barley: Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast to coast.
- India: Spice up your life with Indian cuisine, like samosas and chicken tikka masala.
- Ireland: Enjoy favorites from the Emerald Isle, like Irish sausage and seafood pie—which pair wonderfully with Irish ale and mead honey wine.
- Italy: Relish the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Japan: Delight your appetite with delish dishes and lively libations from the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Kenya: Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Mac & Eats – Opening August 15: Discover macaroni-and-cheese combos your mom never imagined!
- Mexico: Take your taste buds south of the border for tacos, tostadas, Mexican craft beer and margaritas.
- The Noodle Exchange – Opening August 15: Savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes.
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®: Get the brunch party started! Sample sweet treats and sip on sparkling mimosas.
- Spain: Feast on flavorful Spanish foods—like paella and charcuterie—along with beer and wine.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine: Try out tantalizing pork dishes that pair well with wine and cocktails.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina: Treat your senses to traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
What a drool-worthy lineup of goodness! PLUS, as if that isn’t enough don’t forget to check out other favorites such as regular EPCOT food kiosks such as the Funnel Cake, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, Refreshment Port Hosted by Boursin, and Refreshment Outpost.
RELATED: The “Four Neighborhoods” of EPCOT: What We Know So Far
What’s food without a little live entertainment? One top of foodies news for the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, Disney has already revealed an update for its Eat to the Beat Concert Series being performed nightly in the America Gardens Theatre during the EPCOT Festival. Check out the full list of artists performing here.
Time to prepare to dig in, Disney fans when the Festival kicks off on July 14, 2022. Happy dining!