The beloved Electrical Water Pageant is scheduled to resume tomorrow, Sunday, December 20, after months long closure due to COVID-19. We previously shared a video from Disney announcing the pageant would resume “soon”. Well, tomorrow is the big and and the viewing times and locations are listed below!
The Most Magical Viewing Places: Watch the Pageant from viewing spots along the shore at these locations:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – beginning at 8:45 PM
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (including Narcoossee’s) – beginning at 9:00 PM
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – beginning at 9:30 PM
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – beginning at 9:45 PM
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – beginning at 10:00 PM
Please note that all times are approximate and may vary by several minutes. Since this is an outdoor show, it is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
We’re so happy to see the Electrical Water Pageant take to the Seven Seas Lagoon once again!
Source: Walt Disney World website